Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app won't sync with wifi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a new issue that's been happening for the last few days.  My app won't sync when I'm connected to wifi, only thru the cellular network.  I've shutdown and restarted my phone, deleted the app and then reinstalled, and I've also reset my Fitbit.  Nothing has helped.  

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Hello @Keven, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment I would like to suggest you to go to the Android Forums as this board is exclusively for iOS devices. In the Android Forums you will be able to find more information related to your issue and if not you can post here your concerns and you will help us keep the boards organized. 

Thanks for your understanding, feel free to post your concerns there. Have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, support team can not really find a solution. This problem came out of the blue 5days ago, I hasn't changed anything. I tried every troubleshooting options but nothing worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lysza, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this situation. Tell me, are you using an iPhone or an Android phone t sync your device? It seems only some Android phones have been affected by this situation, if this is your case, please feel free to post your findings in the  Android Forums as this board is exclusively for iOS devices. 

Thanks for your understanding and for keeping our boards organized. Have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here with my versa.  I have to turn wifi off on my iphone for it to sync.  I don't get notifications on my iphone, from the versa, unless I turn off wifi.  I've rebooted both devices multiple times.  It's been happening for a few weeks now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started to have the same problem since this morning, contacted support team and no solution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes