Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calories instead of steps on dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

after updating the app, i can’t see how many steps i’m taking because it was replaced with calorie count, how can i fix that? it’s frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When you go into the account section of the app by selecting your profile image on the top left of the main dashboard, does your Fitbit show in the list of devices? I'm wondering if it has somehow become disconnected from your account which can result in the steps information disappearing.

If it's not showing in your account then you'll need to go through the setup process again to reconnect it. On your account page you should see an option to "set up a device". Select this and it will step you through the process.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

When you go into the account section of the app by selecting your profile image on the top left of the main dashboard, does your Fitbit show in the list of devices? I'm wondering if it has somehow become disconnected from your account which can result in the steps information disappearing.

If it's not showing in your account then you'll need to go through the setup process again to reconnect it. On your account page you should see an option to "set up a device". Select this and it will step you through the process.

Best Answer

thank you! i found that my device was not set up, now my steps are showing

Best Answer
0 Votes