Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit not syncing with MyFitnessPal and FitStar

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have always synced with MyFitnessPal, and the FitStar apps, now none of the info transfers to my fitbit app (or the website). I just used FitStar yoga and it doesn't show on fitbit, and nothing from MyFitnessPal has for a while. Everything is up to date. I'm bummed because all of them together worked perfectly for me.It is how I lost 66 lbs so far. Any help appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

This happened to me as well. Worked fine yesterday. Today I am unable to sync with MyFitnessPal 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TriciV and @MJ49, welcome to the Ftibit Community!

My suggestion in this case would be resetting the connection between MFP and FitStar with your Fitbit app by going to My applications on your online Dashboard settings and clicking on Revoke Access on the apps you'd like to reset their connection (in this case MFP and FitStar).

After revoking the access, link the apps once again. To link MFP:

1. Log into MyFitnessPal and click Apps.
  2. In the App Gallery, find Fitbit and click Connect.
  3. Click Allow to give MyFitnessPal access to your Fitbit data.
  4. Follow the instructions provided.

To set up FitStar: 

1. Log in to Fitstart and next to your Name click on the dropdown menu
  2. Click on Settings
  3. Scroll down until you see Connected Accounts 
  4. Next to Fitbit click on Connect

Give it a try and keep me posted if you need anything else!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Previously when I went to MyFitnessPal app, I could see the "connect" button next to Fitstar.  However, now it just shows "Get", even though I already have the app.

At the same time, under my connected accounts for Fitstar, I no longer find MyFitnessPal.

Are the 2 apps (MyFitnessPal & Fitstar) unable to connect anymore?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ELamsw, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Please note that Fitstar has changed and now is called Fitbit Coach, which might explain why you're seeing "Get" instead of "Connect" when trying to link Fitstar to MFP. If you want to know more about Fitbit Coach, please check the following article: About Fitbit Coach.

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes