Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 11 app quit syncing to my ONE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

iOS 11 app not syncing with ONE nor allowing sleep log to record. It takes the input and does nothing. Bluetooth is on WiFi is strong. Just started today. Past data is available, it is like today doesn’t exist?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Try closing and reopening the app. My app is logging me out overnight every single day, but it doesn't tell me I'm logged out and acts like it's trying to sync. When I close and then reopen the app, it asks me log in, and then it will sync fine. This is extremely frustrating, and I certainly hope they are able to fix it sooner rather than later.

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with my information from my One.  When I tried to remove the One from my account then reinstall it, now the App can't sync my One back to either my iPhone or my iPad. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks janel !!! worked great, I agree it needs to be fixed, at least this is a work around

Jack Kneiss,
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, bit refusing to sync, says it's "looking"I have tried turning phone off, closing BT, logging out of the Fitbit app. Nothing is working. Last sync was at 1:06pm today. Frustrated!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes