Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS and Web dashboard mismatch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The resting heart rate on my iOS device has reported the same rate for the last two weeks straight.  Interestingly I just looked on the dashboard on the web and it shows a much more normal variability that does not match the number reported on my iOS device.     

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@jdpm3 -

I suspect that if you hover your mouse pointer over the web chart you will see the same integer values that are show in the mobile app.

The difference, at least what I see for my values is that in the app, the RHR is rounded to the nearest integer and then charted. On the web page, the number is charted as a decimal representation but labeled as an integer.

<<edit>> The more I look at the chart it looks like the integer values are not the result of 5/4 rounding, but full-on integer value (64.8 becomes 64). Otherwise, it looks like August 6th would have been 65. <</edit>>

In the images below 63 is shown for all dates prior to August 6th, 64 for August 6h - August 8th, 63 for August 9th through August 17th and 64 for the last four days. I am showing two graphs, one from August 18th and one from today, so you can see the portion of the chart hidden by the 63 label in the second image.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 10.58.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-21 at 11.04.34 AM.png

The decimal point charting is quite evident in the values for the last four days.

Anyway, that's my take on it.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Thanks! - That sounds like what it going on...

Best Answer
0 Votes