Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker Freezing on iOS - RESOLVED w/2.53

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 7/11/2018:

Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you have all been experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

We really appreciate everyone's patience while this was being investigated and worked on. Smiley Happy

Update 7/2/2018:

Hey, everyone! 

Our team is still working on resolving this app crash on iOS. Thanks so much for your patience! I should have more information available soon, so please stay tuned and follow this thread for updates. 

Update 6/18/2018:

Our team is currently investigating why this is still occurring in the Fitbit app for Female health tracking. For the past weeks, we have noticed this is occurring commonly over the weekends mostly. When I receive more information or any updates, I will provide that here. 

Thanks for working with us through this. 

Update 6/4/2018: Hi, everyone!

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing this app crash/freezing with the female health tile.

It appears this is still happening and ongoing. Rest assured, our team is aware and investigating this. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.

For the meantime, if anyone can post a screenshot of the calendar missing that would be super helpful and I can forward that to our team.

Thanks! Woman Happy

Update 5/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues, please restart your app. If the calendar still freezes, please let me know. 

Update 5/28/2018: Hi Everyone - We're currently investigating issues with Female Health Tracking not loading on iOS 2.51.

I do recommend force quitting the app and restarting your phone as that does appear to resolve the issue for some. Please stay tuned for more details and thank you very much for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
154 REPLIES 154

Just bought my Fitbit and not off to a good start with the Femal Tracker not working. Sad to see this has been a common issue for at least 2 months. Disappointed. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Best Answer

My tracker was working just fine for about a month, so I thought it was fixed. Yesterday I even added the start date of my period and was able to do the clicks. But today it started to crash again. The calendar doesn’t show up and it just freezes like last time. 

Best Answer

Hi all. Maybe irrelevant to some but since yesterday my app is not showing my menstrual cycle correct. When I click on it it just freezes and I have to shut down the app and restart it. It is showing correctly on my watch though. I’ve tri d syncing the watch several times, however this has no affect on the app and it freezes every time. Thanks in advance!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Abster37, thanks for stopping by! Our team is currently investigating why this is still occurring in the Fitbit app for Female health tracking on iOS users. Our team should have more information available soon, so please stay tuned and follow this thread for updates. Smiley Very Happy 

PS: I moved your post to the Female Health Tacking as there are more chances to get app related replies here.

If there's any questions present, let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you have all been experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

We really appreciate everyone's patience while this was being investigated and worked on. Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay!! It is working!! Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Every time I try to access the female period tracker my app freezes.  I updated the latests version.  What the heck? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @Aviongirl! We recently released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53.1, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you are experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

If by any chance, the inconvenience is still happening try doing the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

Keep me in the loop! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have updated my Fitbit app twice (once today as I just received an update for version 2.53.1) but it hasn't made any difference. Is there any further news?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome here @Minitat! Thanks for already updating your Fitbit app. I have reached out to our support team and created a case regarding your inquiry. Someone will be reaching out to you within the next 24-72 hours with next steps. Smiley Very Happy

Point me out if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The last few times that I went to use the female Health section of the app, it just freezes and I have to close out the app and restart it. Any time I click on that tile, the app freezes, even after rebooting. I was looking forward to being able to track everything with one app, but it looks like I'll be going back to PTracker until this bug is fixed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @kweaver17, I'm glad to see a new member around! We recently released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53.1, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you are experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

If by any chance, the inconvenience is still happening try doing the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

Let me know the outcome, I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still having this problem even though I have installed all the latest updates.  I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @chickpea8! Sorry to hear you're still having this issue, thanks for troubleshooting this. Nice way to go!

If your issue is persisting after having Fitbit app version 2.76, please get in touch with Customer Support so they can grab your iPhone's log. They will be more than glad to assist you with this. Click here to select your preferred channel: https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs&co=US

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, everyone!

If you're experiencing the iOS app freezing when you access the Female health tile, please follow along in a new thread I created here: iOS app freezing on Female Health tile.

Back on 7/11, we released Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53 that had resolved this issue. Now that we are receiving new reports, I opened a new thread. Thanks for your help! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes