Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS issues logging food, water and sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last several days, my dashboard isn't saving my information.  The food I entered doesn't carry over to the dashboard, water intake disappears, hourly steps is gone, no sleep is showing up. 

I've closed out of the app, force quit the app, restarted my phone, reset my Alta, uninstalled and reinstalled the app.. Please help, this is so frustrating! 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Halo, @snjsanders thanks for stopping by! Thank you for your participation in the forums! Cat Very Happy

I totally understand how you feel, it's very odd you're having all those issues with your Fitbit App after trying those steps; which is the correct workaround! Would you mind trying to add your information again? and take screenshots while doing it to compare data, as you mentioned that you can see it on the Fitbit.com Dashboard but not on the App. I think that we need to further investigate your case. 

In the meantime I'd suggest using the Dashboard online after taking the screenshots, so you don't loose your information.

I'll be waiting for your response! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

So here is my app dashboard.  It is also clears everything it does save at night.  IMG_1604.PNG

IMG_1605.PNG

Best Answer

Now, my exercise is missing from my dashboard.. Exercise breakdown Thursday shows 35 minutes on ellipticalExercise breakdown Thursday shows 35 minutes on elliptical

Thursday shows no exercise.Thursday shows no exercise.

Best Answer

Hi @snjsanders! Thanks a million for the screenshots. I haven't heard about this issue before so I wanted to check your data before to report it, but I didn't receive the screenshots of your online Dashboard to compare them. Could you please send me more screenshots:

* one when the exercise appears on the online Dashboard vs Fitbit App
* one showing the exercise on the online Dashboard vs the missing exercise Fitbit App

Any other erratic behaivour from the Fitbit App, if you have the chance to send it please do so!

Thanks again for your help!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer