Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating app it's telling me I'm not connected to the internet.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just updated now telling me I’m am not connected to the internet on my mobile app which I am connected.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @TammyD1203. Welcome to the forums! Those IOS updates can cause a myriad of problems. Here is what I suggest you try. 

1. I’ve noticed that IOS updates can reset some of my options. So the first thing is to check your Cellular settings in the iPhone Cellular page. Make sure Fitbit is set to On. This just means that Fitbit will sync to your iPhone even if you are not connected to wifi. I know you are connected but please check this anyway.
  2. Next, I suggest you power the iPhone off completely, then turn it back on. Instructions are here.
  3. Finally, restart your Fitbit device. Instructions are here.

This should get everything back in sync. Please let us know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TammyD1203, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. At this moment I would like to suggest you to restart your phone and then open the app again and check if you're still getting the same message. If you do, please force-quit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swipe up the app, then open the app again and try to sync.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes