Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4s compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Please can someone confirm that I am right in saying that the new updates have now made the website information obsolete and the iphone 4/s doesn't work now with the Charge 2? I just found an older post and it does state that it can still be used as long as you run IOS 8 or above from it. I was told today that the 4/s is indeed unusable now with it. Why does it say it on the website?

If there is any way at all, I would like to be able to sync it.

Thank you

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Blue57. I just checked and you are right. The help page does indeed say the iPhone 4s with an OS of 8 or higher is compatible.  For the official scoop, I'd suggest you contact Support. Please let us know what you find out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Well... the official scoop is, the Fitbit support that told me that the iPhone 4/S definitely wouldn't work now as I needed IOS 10, was incorrect. I spoke to another support this morning who said it definitely would. They suggested trying another unit (charge 2) from the shop I purchased it from, which I did today and it worked. Sync was failing due to a faulty Charge 2. I wish the info had been correct as would've saved me so much time and angst! Got there in the end. 

Best Answer
0 Votes