Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone App updating but frozen! HELP

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So the Fitbit app decided (without asking me) to update itself yesterday sometime. It says "loading" beneath it and the circular image over it suggests it is 2/3 updated. 

But it has now been like this for hours on end - despite being connected to wifi.  I tried to delete the app thinking I could re-load it afresh, but despite getting me to confirm I want to delete it, nothing then happens.

Suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to our Community @SallyB! Thanks for joining us! Robot winkWhy don't you try to turn off your phone and then on again. Then, try to delete the Fitbit app from your phone one more time and then try to download it again. 

Hope this helps, let me know if it works! Man Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to our Community @SallyB! Thanks for joining us! Robot winkWhy don't you try to turn off your phone and then on again. Then, try to delete the Fitbit app from your phone one more time and then try to download it again. 

Hope this helps, let me know if it works! Man Happy

Best Answer
Thanks. I contacted live chat. We did something like this and it worked. Thank you 🙂

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hey there @SallyB! Thanks for the update! Man HappySo glad to know you were able to find a solution to this my friend. I'd like to invite you to our Discussions board which is the perfect place to share your interests and make new friends here at Fitbit.

Hope you have a nice week! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes