Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

((•)) <--- this symbol is flashing above my battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
That symbol keeps flashing above my battery - it's green and the battery has been charged. It will not sync. Help!
Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hello @Sandero, thanks for joining the conversation, it's always a pleasure for me to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @CarmenGFoot, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

@Sandero, please note that the symbol appearing above the battery level in the app indicates your tracker or watch has recently synced and it's currently connected to the app. When this symbol appears, if your device has heart rate tracking, you will be able to see your current heart rate, also, if you're walking, you will notice the steps being added, this is called Live Data. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sync symbol is flashing yellow and no stats are showing up on my phone now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Wendalyn, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have joined us and reported this situation. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to force-quit the app, then open it again and pull down the screen to force a sync. If your information is still not showing up after the syncing bar has filled completely, please take a screenshot and reply to us with it. This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I have lost my fit bit and  this symbol is blinking what does that mean? 

Best Answer
0 Votes