Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep tracking stopped with new iphone app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After switching to the new dashboard  on the iphone app  my  sleep tracking has stopped working.     Everything else seems to still be tracking.   Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SunsetRunner and welcome to the Community!

For clarification is your sleep tile missing from your iOS dashboard or is your tracker not recording sleep?

If you are missing your sleep tile, there is a chance that it's hidden on your dashboard. Click here for instructions on how to unhide it.

If your tracker isn't recording sleep for some reason, restarting your tracker should help. Click here for instructions on how to restart your tracker.

Let me know if you need any additional assistance!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

The sleep doesn't display in the dashboard.    If I open the sleep tracker section   it has no data since I switched to the new preview dashboard 3 days ago.       I went in and shut off the new dashboard   and it started to sync the sleep data again.      There must be some glitch in the new preview dashboard for iphone. 

Best Answer

The same just happened to me! I was asked if I wanted to preview the new dashboard but wasn’t told sleep track would be removed. When I go under “discover” sleep is listed with horrendous dark print on grey background to “open” but doesn’t open for some reason and now I cannot go back to the old app. I’m furious!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now suddenly when I went back to the app after checking the “hidden “ link provided and doing nothing but reading the information, sleep was listed towards the bottom so I moved it up the list and now it is there! So I don’t know if going to “Discover” added it but I missed it or using the missing tile link somehow reset it. But it is now there. Very confusing app and placing black text on dark grey background is horrendous and should be changed to better contrast to see what is written. 

Best Answer
0 Votes