Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not calibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I checked an older thread from 2018, which recommended I repost if still having this issue.

Lately the heart rate data has been erratic and just stopped the last few days.  I noticed today there was a software update available, so I updated.  Once it completed it went to the "needs calibration" screen.  I plugged it in and let it calibrate.  It failed, so I tried again, it failed again.  So, I turned it off and back on again.  it went to the calibration screen.  I tried 3 more times, failing each one.

Not sure what to try next.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Trisportfan.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend confirming the steps to restart your watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device? For complete tips to resolve the issue with heart rate tracking, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Liliya.  I followed the restart process per the link.  Then I plugged it in and let the calibration run.  It failed.  Tried 3 more times, it still didn't work.  Any other thoughts?

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Trisportfan.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app? If the issue persists after that, please get in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your device's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes