Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic quit and won’t restart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ionic had 77% charge and just quit when I tried logging biking activity for the first time. Will not restart even after a charge. Sounds like a common problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Muckabucka.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand your concern and recommend following the complete troubleshooting tips in Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Hope this helps.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

my battery ran out of charge and I’ve tried everything and it will not restart or charge. It’s been over a week and I try it every day. This happened once before after an update and it would not start for 3 days then just came back on. What is going on???
And FYI before you tell me to use the trouble shooting fixes they don’t work at all ! I’m very unhappy this watch is only just over a year old. I can even use the factory reset as it won’t turn on. Help

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @Soccerlorraine.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue with your watch. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with our Support team online or give them a call. They will evaluate your device's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes