Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ionic- can’t set up in app as not listed as a device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! 

I recently received an ionic as a replacement and I was so delighted to set up and get it going but there’s no ionic in the device section which inhibits me from setting my new device. 

anyone else faced the same issue? What other options/methods i can do to fix this problem? 

Thanks in advance. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @XxL_248  I've asked a moderator to stop by to assist you with this. They should be by to let you know what can be done.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Odyssey13 ! Nice to see you around! Thank you for notifying us about this thread. 

@XxL_248 . A warm welcome to the Community! Thanks for your message and information. 

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of your menu of devices where the Ionic is missing. 

In the meantime please turn your phone off and on again. 

Go to the bluetooth settings on the phone and verify that no Ionic connection is detected.

Open the Fitbit app and try to setup the Ionic as a new device (not as a replacement). If possible, please make sure that the "old" Ionic is not in the room or off when trying the setup . 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer