Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ionic is not syncing to PC

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just bought  a new icon to replace my old icon watch and it works fine but have noted that

it wont sync to the computer do I need to buy a sync dongle as the old watch never need one.

please help I love my fitbit and it helps me

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ian55.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling and would like to advise that the Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets, as well as Windows 10 computers. To verify that your phone or tablet is compatible with the Fitbit app, go to fitbit.com/devices. If your computer isn’t Bluetooth-enabled, you must use a wireless sync dongle to set up and sync your Fitbit device. Most Fitbit devices don’t come with a dongle, but you can buy one from the Fitbit Store. We recommend using the Fitbit app if you can.

You can confirm the steps to set up your new watch in How do I set up my Fitbit device? For troubleshooting tips, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank You for your reply & help, I am 66 years old and not good with
anything
to do with computers and the like.

Fitbit works o.k. on my phone but not on the computer for some reason,

I will get my daughter (25 years old ) to have a look and she might
have
some idea.

Thank You again, Ian
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Ian55.

I am glad to hear that your watch works with your phone. I appreciate your efforts and the additional details and recommend confirming that you're logged into the same Fitbit account on your computer as on your Fitbit app. You can confirm the email address associated with your Fitbit app by doing the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab and tap your profile picture.
2. Tap Account Settings > Change email address. 

Hope this gets you back on track. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My daughter did it for me, and now it works fine on the computer!

the promise was it was looking for the old icon watch not the new one!!

thanks to everyone who tried to help.

Ian

Best Answer