Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplify the Feature Suggestion voting process.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to vote for a new feature for my ionic.  But there are many comments or posts or new feature suggestions that many have voted for but the total is not collated.  Also some comments might be a variation of the feature I am wanting.  Which new feature suggestion do I vote for to get Voice Cues for the Ionic  It would be best if all new feature suggestions were kept really simple then Fitbit would clearly see our customer need.  I think what I am suggesting here is for either the suggestor or a moderator finds the critical feature the customer is seeking and enters at the end of their suggestion a six word maximum summary of their new feature suggestion then it would be easy to see what we are voting for. For example

New Feature Suggestions to include summary

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@KiwiDes Hi there. Your feedback is truly appreciated, we're always working to provide a good Customer Service. 

Our goal is to categorize and respond to new suggestions within three to six months. This may seem like a long time, but there are processes we need to go through internally to discuss or research the idea and evaluate its viability and value for our global community. Please be patient as we go through this process.

Note that each suggestion is read by a moderator who may merge the idea, (if it already exists) into the relevant conversation, so that we can consolidate the discussion and get an accurate number of votes. Learn more about it in this FAQ

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@KiwiDes Hi there. Your feedback is truly appreciated, we're always working to provide a good Customer Service. 

Our goal is to categorize and respond to new suggestions within three to six months. This may seem like a long time, but there are processes we need to go through internally to discuss or research the idea and evaluate its viability and value for our global community. Please be patient as we go through this process.

Note that each suggestion is read by a moderator who may merge the idea, (if it already exists) into the relevant conversation, so that we can consolidate the discussion and get an accurate number of votes. Learn more about it in this FAQ

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer