Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to Uber app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I try to login to the Uber app it goes to a blank white screen and comes back to the settings page of the app. I am running the latest version of the app and my ionic is up to date 

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

@mishranindya Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Follow this troubleshooting: 

- Log out from the Fitbit app 

- Force quit it > clear cache 

- Restart your phone 

- Log back in again 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this but didn't work for me. 

Best Answer

@acuatico69 Hi there. Thanks for the troubleshooting tried. 

I'd like you to make sure that this procedure was followed, if you did but still unable to log into the Uber app, please let me know if you're getting any error message or a blank page is showing as mentioned by the previous users. If you can attach a screenshot to your next reply, that be great. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20210216-155341_1.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@acuatico69 Thank you for the screenshot attached. 

Try the following troubleshooting: 

- Uninstall the Uber app from the watch 

- Restart your phone 

- Install it again 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

https:// app-settings.fitbitdevelopercontent. com/simple-redirect.html?error=invalid_scope&state=%7B%22callbackUrl%22%3A%22intent%3A%2F%2Fgallery-settings%2Fapp%2Ff2b4856e-d221-4b68-833a-f4efeb39a7be%2F0x00822cf58496b992%2F1723426874%23Intent%3Bscheme%3Dfitbit%3Bpackage%3Dcom.fitbit.FitbitMobile%3Bend%22%2C%22nonce%22%3A%22heTgh_POxT3pnjsqGBMhcC7LLblT9cl05q5b2io-SXHfL0BraG1iZ7vMcJBqR1XW5e-OdbTSK_2RwDMimNlDDCUD1R9kTjdSUPiuSD8Jvst2_SxZY**ahem**z3s9paJhBc7Vly2_kDepGkvdaVvv7QS-sJZwa4U9syjNygH6SYiAxz8%22%7D

Best Answer
0 Votes

@acuatico69 In this case, I'd like you to make sure that the app has the permissions enabled, make sure that it has the location ON and the option to run in the background. 

If after checking this, you're still getting the blank page, please contact our Support team, they'll be happy to help. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your help, i didn't notice this section was for the ionic smart watch, and i have the fitbit sense and I spoke with a fitbit support and he said the uber app is not optimized for the versa 3 or sense. They may have changed some configuration on the lates version 5 of the software. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@acuatico69 Thank you for getting back. 

Your feedback is appreciated, I've checked the Fitbit app gallery and I can confirm that the app shows that it's not optimized for Fitbit Sense, sorry for the inconvenience, your comments will be shared with our team for improvement. 

Have a good weekend. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
What are you talking about!!!!!!! I have a FitBit Versa! Fix this already! Clearly, it hasn't been functioning for over a year!
Best Answer

I have tried all of these steps, but the Uber app still won't work. I can get to the login screen for the app. Then when I hit it to bring up a place to enter credentials, it leaves the app and tries to open a browser window called Companion Settings, but that window stays blank and my phone goes right back to the app Uber login page. Please help 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

P.S. I tried pasting the Companion Settings browser link that comes up blank on my phone then goes back to the app into a browser on my laptop and this is what comes up...same as others. 

bbrown321_0-1620315332220.png

Best Answer