Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories in count error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having a really irritating issue with my calories-in count that I haven't been able to solve myself.

It started when I came home after traveling. First, the timezone changing caused my fitbit app to think I was a day ahead. I solved that issue so now it's showing the correct day of the week, but for some reason it's been showing an extra 1300 calories on top of my actual calorie input from myfitnesspal. There is no meal summary to delete, it's just there. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting mfp and fitbit, I reset my fitbit, updated the software, nothing worked. My data is useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Thorhildur , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and efforts. 
Our team has been informed and needs some information to investigate the issue. 

Could you please confirm the phone mode that you are using and it's operating system version? (eg. iPhone 10 iOS 13, A21 Android 11, etc)
We appreciate your collaboration

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes