Forum Posts

Inspire 2 blank screen

My Inspire 2 has a black screen but still relays information to my phone. I have tried all the remedies suggested in help and online.  This has lasted weeks and it is very inconvenient not to have a watch. I regret buying the Fitbit now....... JABMod...

Jab47 by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Trying to get Inspire 2 to track sleep.

I have a new Inspire 2- a replacement after the old one stopped syncing.  I can't get this one to track sleep. Pretty bad timing cause I am picking up that there has been an upgrade and changes made to the display.  Despite my checking all the hints ...

Penny47 by Jogger
  • 14 replies
  • 11 votes

Inspire 2 won't hold a charge

Hello. I have made sure my tracker is updated, I have restarted it and I have turned off notifications. I don’t have anything else running on the tracker, but the charge will only last a couple of hours.  Any suggestions?Moderator Edit: Clarified sub...

SimoneQ by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 0 votes

Inspire 2 blank screen

My Inspire 2 is fully charged, cleaned and synced with the app.  I have restarted it more than 5 times.  The green light on the back is lit. Nothing will show up on the screen.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Inspire 2 band keeps detaching

I have an Inspire 2, about 1½ years old. I replaced the original band with a leather band because my skin broke out with the original one. After about a week of wear, the band keeps detaching from the Fitbit on one side. It seems to me that the probl...

Inspire 2 stopped charging

It’s not the cable it’s the inspire 2! So I had to buy another one and  before two years it happened again! I’m done with the Fitbit. To bad I really liked how easy it was to use but I can’t buy a new one every two years,Moderator Edit: Clarified sub...

Inspire 2 discomfort

  I’ve had my Fitbit for years and happy with it no issues but over past few months I have a weird brown mark under the back of the face it doesn’t hurt but is ugly so I’ve now taken it off to see if improves - also my arm has a dint where the face s...

1A6428E6-E95D-4D6E-A8C8-DFBDB46B97FF.jpeg

Charge 2 not tracking outside bike ride

Charge 2!!!! Why won’t Label Field let me type Charge 2? It only lets you choose the inspires.  Bought my Charge 2 in 2022. I have it set to auto track my outside bike ride. I notice the app asks for start and stop time and date which makes no sense ...

Cannot edit saved alarms in app

I have the Inspire 2 and recently noticed on the app on my phone (Google Pixel that when I go to edit the time or repeated days of an existing silent alarm the changes will not save. I have tried reinstalling the app and restarting my phone. The onl...

Inspire 2 not tracking all of my sleep

My apologies if this has already been answered, but I looked through the community and couldn't find my exact problem. I have an Inspire 2 that I've been using to track my sleep for the last 22 days. It is dramatically underreporting the amount of sl...

Inspire 2 Riddled With Inaccuracies

Very recently, my Inspire 2 seems to have gone haywire. It doesn't record sleep correctly, gives me incorrect heart rate data, and badly miscounts steps - sometimes by several thousand in a day. It records steps when I'm sleeping. I don't know what t...

Seagrrl by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 6 votes

How do you pair your Inspire 2 without a phone?

I currently don't have my phone. And my fitbit had the wrong date so I clicked restart user data and now my fitbit says " Download the fitbit mobile app. " Keep in mind I don't have my phone. So I wonder if there is a way to repair my fitbit without ...

Milli88 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Inspire 2 stopped working

My Fitbit inspire is 5 months old and has just completely stopped working all together yesterday afternoon, no pulse when you hold the sides & not charging, is it still under warranty Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Inspire 2 won't sync anymore

The inspire 2 won’t synchronize to the iOS app. Everything is up to date. The data upload is weird and partial, no sleep data and records a handful of steps, for example.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Inspire 2 won't sync anymore

I have tried all of the recommendations... I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the app. It works for a few days and then stops synching again. I uninstalled the app again and reinstalled again today. I went through all of the steps to apply the a...

Can't log in after switching to Google

I accidentally deleted the app off of my iPhone, I downloaded the app but it won’t let me log in. It tells me to check the details I Google. I never added my Fitbit to Google and I’ve tried signing in under Google and the Fitbit but I keep getting th...

Activity miles changing after saving

Hello When I track my walk on the fitbit app the miles change ever so slightly when I save it. For example I walked 4 miles tonight and after clicking finish it saved as 3.99. The other day the app said 4.2 miles and after pressing finish and it savi...

Inspire 2 keeps turning off

Fitbit Inspire 2 which I bought in November keeps turning off several times a day then turning back on 30  mins later. Any help would be appriciated   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Sleep & Excersise

Since update I can’t track sleep or exercise unless I do it manually on my phone- so what is the point of wearing the Fitbit? Have started signing in with Google account- nothing changes there. It tracks my steps, but shows no exercise for the day on...

Inspire 2 won't swipe

I have an Inspire 2. It won’t scroll either way so cannot get Notifications, Exercise or see my step count etc. I can just see the time. This item bought in the UK and is under warrantyModerator Edit: Clarified subject

Sarjent by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Inspire 2 stopped syncing with iPhone Fitbit app

This morning I couldn't get my Inspire 2 Fitbit to sync with my iPhone. I tried rebooting my phone. Then I tried breaking the Bluetooth connection and repairing my device. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. At that point, I think it partiall...

Inspire 2 blank screen

Inspire 2 black screen. How to fix black screen (no display) but charging and can still be detected by phone. Need help pls. Thank you. Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Newest update to sleep log.

The update to the sleep log has rendered Fitbit totally useless to me. The sleep log was the main reason I got a Fitbit. Every single change that has been made to the tracker/app has been negative. If Google's goal was to destroy Fitbit, they have su...

Inspire 2 won't track my heart rate data accurately

When I had less exercise and weighed less in Aug to Nov 2023, my RHR was 46 to 48. Since Jan 2024, my peak exercise minutes per day has increased (albeit only 1 to 11 mins every 2nd day), yet my RHR has increased to 51 to 53. My sleeping RHR is often...

Ali_63 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Inspire 2 manage alarms

I can’t find the alarm settings on my app it was there when I set it up. I have an ararm that is set for 4 am and I can’t reprogram it to turn  it off.    Moderator edit: clarified subject.

FreddyL by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 1 votes

Inspire 2 gps does not work correctly

Since a month the Fitbit does not receive the correct gps of my iPhone 12 when I am walking with training switched on in the Fitbit. At the end the gps does not receive the correct walk I did! I walk around a lake but according according to the Fitbi...

Marjet by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 1 votes
Labels