Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display on my Inspire 2 is so faint

Is there a way to adjust the visibility of the display?

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to the community forums @dabl79.

Thank you for taking the time to share the inquiry regarding your Inspire 2.

Please restart your Inspire 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work, please try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

If none of the above works, please check if by any chance your Inspire 2 is in sleep mode. When the sleep mode setting is on:
Notifications and reminders are muted.

• The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist.

For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What clock faces are best to help see screen better?  I've already rebooted and gone into settings to check and turn off dim and then rebooted again with no improvement.....?

Best Answer

I don’t even see an option on my Inspire 2 for clock face options.  Is this available only in premium?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm reposting THE SAME THING that I posted on here. 

This does not work. 

I own two Fitbit Inspire 2 and one of them has the screen so dim that I can't even see indoors. I have to be in a very pitch black room to see the screen. I have contacted warranty and they say that warranty does not apply for this issue. This is a manufacturing issue that should be covered by Fitbit/Google, but no.  

Fitbit fix this stuff.

Fitbit Inspire 2 owner (with a broken screen) - https://beatoaviation.com
Best Answer

I have had this problem for at least a year. This is a design fault, the Fitbit suggestions don't work. 

Best Answer

None of the clock faces have fixed the issue for mine, but I tried several and the Valerie clock face was the better of the few I tried.  I had to do this in a dim room to even be able to see the screen. 

Best Answer

Hi AN-G

I am replying to this post again: I replied previously and it was taken down... see this message... very poor reaction on behalf of FITBIT. The post was on topic in my opinion...
Hi there,
I wanted to let you know that I've removed one of your recent posts (quoted below), as it was off-topic and not contributing to the conversation. 

Thanks for the advice, I did try but no improvement. I think this is a major problem with this device but Fitbit has prevaricated over ways to fix it, repeatedly advising methods that don’t work… I think people must just give up and move onto a different device.

Best Answer

Hi 
Hi have replied in this thread and FITBIT removed my post... too critical of the company obviously

Best Answer

I am also experiencing this issue, and it frustrates me to no end. I don’t know what the life expectancy is for an Inspire2.  Mine is 3 years old. I can see the screen if I’m indoors but not at all if I’m outside. 

Best Answer

I cannot see my screen inside though, so can only adjust when in total darkness 😠

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is not visible at all..... ever. I give up and just see what I can see on the app. However, this will be my last fitbit. 

Best Answer