Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 stopped syncing with iPhone Fitbit app

This morning I couldn't get my Inspire 2 Fitbit to sync with my iPhone. I tried rebooting my phone. Then I tried breaking the Bluetooth connection and repairing my device. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. At that point, I think it partially synced. I can't get any sleep info to sync and there's a message at the bottom of the screen that says, "Couldn't sync your Inspire 2".

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

I’m having the exact same issue and I have tried to problem solve as well. Can’t get it to sync no matter what I do. Please help!

Best Answer

Same exact issue with mine. Also started this morning. 

Best Answer

Same here. I’ve tried everything twice and nothing. 

Best Answer

Ditto to everyone’s experience!  Very frustrating. 

Best Answer

Fixed: re-installing the app prompted me to login with my Google account which I had not done previously. Everything synched immediately. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad that worked for you! I was also prompted to sign back in and that's when I got the partial sync (no sleep stats) and the continuing message that it wasn't going to sync.

Best Answer

That worked for me! I just logged out and logged back in with my Fitbit account. 

Best Answer

It finally did a sync! Maybe it needed time? There was an update today and it wouldn't sync before the update or after, but now it magically does.

Best Answer

ame problem, had to reinstall Fitbit from Google, earlier data lost, device showing bad data from Iphone fitness app, any idea how to recover good Fitbit data

Best Answer
0 Votes

Android user, same problem..the reinstall fix lasted 12 hours. Now, no syncing..

Been 3 days 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having connectivity issues since the last update. It's buggy and it's annoying. I do eventually get the Inspire 2 / Fitbit app (mine is an Android phone) but it can take a while.

I'm hoping the developers are getting feedback about the latest update as it's caused a lot of problems and also that they can rectify the issue, whatever it is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has been happening with me as well. Have you found anything to fix it? I have been uninstalling and then reinstalling the app every few days, as it only works for a few days before it stops syncing. But today I tried reinstalling and it is no longer working. Has anything worked for you?

---

I tried this and it works for a few days and then stopped.i repeated the process a couple times but today it is no longer synching no mattwd how many times I uninstall and then reinstall it. Have you experienced this at all?

Best Answer

I've found that sometimes it will sync and other times it tries to sync but doesn't. Something in the update has definitely broken something.

Best Answer