Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of sleep information

I don't like the way my Inspire 2 is now displaying the previous night's sleep stages.  Is there a way to change it back to the classic look?  Thanks. 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I agree! The new chart is unreadable. Perhaps FitBit did not pay attention in school when graphic organizers were discussed. 

Best Answer

I also agree. And they took away the chart showing the past week of your actual sleep times. If anything I would have liked to see that chart expanded to show more than just a week. 

Perhaps if they had just remembered: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

Best Answer

I also can't edit my sleep time any more so it looks like I only slept 4 hours after I got up to potty and NOT  my entire sleep time, so basically it is now WORTHLESS to me as this is the entire reason for getting fitbit, HATE HATE HATE this "improvement".  I will be canceling my premium if not corrected!!!

Best Answer

I agree, it's terrible. My first thought was why on earth would they change it to THIS? 

JUST CHANGE IT BACK

Best Answer

I use my Fitbit premium to help with my insomnia problems.  I may have to switch to a different tracker brand.  I cannot figure anything out from this new look.  I was hoping there was some way to change back to the "classic" option.  Thanks for all the comments.  

Best Answer

No you can’t change it back. It’s due to a software update. Thousands are giving negative feedback about the update (which I suggest you do) hoping that we will be heard and it will be changed back ASAP. 

Best Answer

This newest “update” is nothing but a downgrade of information provided to us.  Please give us back sleep tracking and the much easier to read sleep modes.  

Best Answer

Totally agree. I can't edit the inaccurate sleep log so it's misrepresenting my sleep. Which just adds to my stress about sleep. And I HATE the new sleep layout. Why did they change it?

Best Answer

Mine will not even register the sleep anymore. Says I need to go ti sleep. I have been awake for a week. I have had the Inspire 2 for 2 weeks and everything changes on a day to day basis. One day I mowed my yard - push mower - and only walked a 172 steps. The Fitbit is in the drawer now.

Best Answer

I agree also!!  I thought there was something wrong with my FitBit and had tried everything to fix it.  I hope they will listen and change it back.

Best Answer

I agree with all the comments about the new display and tracking of sleep. It was working fine so why did Fitbit change it? The new display is worthless to me and as others have said it’s not even accurate.

It’s been frustrating for years that tech companies think they know better than users themselves about how we use their products.

I sure hope Fitbit rolls back the sleep tracking display.

Best Answer