Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't sync anymore

I have tried all of the recommendations... I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the app. It works for a few days and then stops synching again. I uninstalled the app again and reinstalled again today. I went through all of the steps to apply the appropriate settings like I usually do but today the app won't synch. All of the started happening about 2 weeks ago after the update. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Kindrathrasher. It's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Inspire 2 is still not syncing properly. I understand where your concern is coming from, I will do my best to help you with this!

To better assist you, would you mind confirming whether you've tried all tips and recommendations provided here Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If that was already attempted but to no avail, please try the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Inspire 2 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I completely all of the steps you recommended. I got it to synch again. It worked for a week and then stopped again. I then disconnected and reconnected it to Bluetooth to get it to synch again. I hope the developers are working on a solution to this problem. This should not be happening so often. 

Best Answer

I am having the same problem and have also completed all of the steps you noted above multiple times, including removing all other Bluetooth devices which is going to be inconvenient when I need to connect those up again. My Inspire 2 still will not connect with the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have happily worn my Inspire2 Lunar since I bought it in August 2021. however the other day it started vibrating madly and I lost the steps, miles and pulse (the things I do look at) on my fitbit.  Every time I try to sync the fitbit with my android phone I get a message telling me:- "There was an error while trying to bluetooth pair your device". I have assumed this is the way back to getting my fitbit working?

I have wondered if at nearly 3 years old the fitbit has just backed up?  The battery doesn't last as long as it did but it still lasts for several days.

Is there any advice you can give me. I'm not very good with techy things.  Get confused easily!

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes