Forum Posts

Hike not showing correct stats?

 I’m currently my training for a 100k continuous ultra challenge and yesterday we set off on a 50km hike. My inspire 2 worked perfectly, tracking all stats through, gps linked to my phone. However this morning the stats attached to my recorded hike s...

IMG_6222.png IMG_6223.png

Resolved! Inspire 2 counting steps when I'm not wearing it!

I've suspected for a while that my Inspire 2 is overcounting steps, but the other day was bizarre. I took it off first thing in the morning and put it on charge for the rest of the day while I was out, for about 7 hours. During this time it obviously...

Rebel57 by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 2 votes

Fitbit inspire 2 overcount

Hey all, I bought my first fitbit, as I didn’t know what to expect I got the most simple, Inspire 2 model and I’ve been loving it so far凉However it’s now 24hrs since I first put it on and I got really suspicious of my step count - I got a congrats sa...

m1inny by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 2 votes

Inspire 2 stuck on Fitbit logo

The other day my fitbit would only show the time and nothing else was working. It wouldn't let me scroll up, its like the screen was stuck.I followed someones advice that I read on here about pushing in the buttons until the smiley face shows up and ...

Unable to Update Inspire 2

I've noticed that my steps have not be recorded from approx yesterday lunchtime, I've gone into devices and can see that it states an update is available and can see that a Sync is trying to happen but no joy. I've had an email giving my weekly progr...

ACB12 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Inspire 2 Band Keeps Snapping Off?

I got an Inspire 2 on Wednesday to track my heart rate (I might have POTS and want to treat the symptoms holistically because diagnosis takes forever), and for the past few days it's been awesome! I switched the band to one from Amazon before putting...

kunin by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Inspire 2 not recording any sleep data

My Inspire 2 is not recording my sleep data accurately. Sometimes no data other times an hour and a half sleep at most. No sleep score. What's wrong?   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Resolved! Updated and now extra activities missing

I updated my phone to S24 and my inspire 2 did an update. With this update, my activities went back to factory settings. I went to change them in the app and there isn't the option to. Activities I commonly use are no longer there, such as "workout"....

Inspire 2 blank screen

After an update of the app yesterday, my wife's inspire 2 stopped responding to screen taps, though the clock face showed and it continued to record steps.  It also showed 100% charged.  Various groups suggested a restart.  So I put it in the power c...

j..p by Jogger
  • 10 replies
  • 10 votes

Unable to sync Inspire 2 with Fitbit app

My Inspire 2 is paired with my phone's Bluetooth, but when I try to connect it tells me I need an app, which I have. In the app I can't find any way to sync with Fitbit, but I continually get the message that I need an app when I try to connect! I ev...

App boots me out

Is anyone else having trouble with their Fitbit boot them out while they scroll down.   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Run Not Tracked Properly

I went for a run today around my usual 5km loop and asked my inspire 2 to track my exercise as I usually do. I felt I was going at a good pace but after a while wondered why it hadn’t prompted me by telling me I had done a kilometre. I am familiar wi...

sgf3101 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 2 votes

Inspire 2 is not syncing

My inspire 2 isn’t syncing I have tried on multiple occasions throughout the month but it just won’t sync It’s also quite new I only got it in January Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Resolved! Food Log and Buffets

I'm in need of advice.Every year, on the birthday of my mom (who died in 2015 of metastatic breast cancer), my brother and I go somewhere to eat. This year is going to be no different. The thing is, this year it's going to be at a pizza buffet restau...

Inspire 2 is not tracking my calories accurately

I'm in need of advice.  As I said before, I use Beat Saber on Quest 3. I've noticed a serious discrepancy regarding data on both it and my Inspire 2. Take today's workout for example. On Quest Move, I spent 34 minutes on Beat Saber and burned 147 cal...

Inspire 2 little pieces of plastic broke off

I have an Inspire 2. Yesterday, I was tightening the strap and little pieces of plastic on the main body of the tracker broke off. This plastic was part of what keeps the strap on the tracker. I have been able to reattach the strap, but it's wonky an...

Inspire 2 not syncing after 4 digit code

After not connecting to my device for a while I decided to get back into using it. While trying to sync it, I would receive the 4 digit code and then my phone would either A) load forever till the Fitbit itself eventually stops trying to sync or B) M...

Inspire 2 doubling steps

Why does my Fitbit insist on doubling my steps each day , I wear it on my non dominant hand    Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Inspire 2 cannot access to health metrics

How do you access the health metrics? It says 4 of 4 available but will not open. Yes i have the latest version. Also unsynced, clear cache, force stop. Uninstalled and re installed. Still no health metrics.    Moderator edit: clarified subject.

My order is taking too long to ship

I placed an order for the Inspire 2 on 11th Feb 24, and have been told now it won't be shipped until 15th March. Has anyone else had such an issue? Not happy for having to wait a month for my order to be shipped... customer service haven't been very ...

Inspire 2 incorrect monthly steps

Monthly steps shown inaccurate: January -481 per day; February -approx900. Daily steps for year appear correct. Very discontent. Any advice? Chat line at end January hopeless - told me to add manually which will throw out all data and that was becaus...

Broeli by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 1 votes

Inspire 2 won't sync

My Fitbit Inspire2 won’t sync to the app on my phone. It did yesterday, but not today.  I can see some data on my Fitbit, but not on the app on my phone. Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

How do I turn off call notifications on my Inspire 2?

I recently updated my Inspire 2 as I hadn't used it in a while, and now whenever my phone bluetooth is on my fitbit starts vibrating whenever I get a phone call. This never happened before the update. I can't find a way to turn this off either on the...

Inspire 2 - Zone mins not syncing from watch to app

Zone minutes have stopped syncing to my app. Working fine yesterday. Steps are correct, however Calories look wrong on my watch as well. They are syncing to my app along with the steps. Have tried rebooting, disabling Bluetooth, disconnecting and rep...

LadyPP by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Issues after software update.

So, this is my second inspire 2, after my first one died about a year ago after a year and a half, due to the battery no longer holding charge.I am using the device in conjunction with an iPhone 13 Pro Max running iOS v.17.2.1Ive had no issues with t...

DND won't turn off on my Inspire 2

My do not disturb will not stay off on my inspire 2.  Every time I attempt to move away from that selection it turns the DND back on.  Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong?Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Inspire 2 did not provide sleep score

I've been using my FitBit Inspire 2 every day since the end of December, and it is on the latest firmware (update was installed when I got it at the end of December). It has been showing sleep scores reliably every day. Yesterday, I was very tired an...

B - Screenshot_20240210_104214.jpg A - Screenshot_20240210_104147.jpg
AIPDX by Jogger
  • 6 replies
  • 8 votes

How to set up irregular heartbeat monitoring

Hi guys....wondering if anyone knows how I can unlock the irregular heartbeat tile?. I click on  'getting started' , it takes me to the next page, but then the ' next' button is in grey and doesn't work......

Suew67 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes
Labels