Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run Not Tracked Properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went for a run today around my usual 5km loop and asked my inspire 2 to track my exercise as I usually do. I felt I was going at a good pace but after a while wondered why it hadn’t prompted me by telling me I had done a kilometre. I am familiar with the route and know the kilometre points. I opened the app to see I had only completed 0.62km and I had been running for 8minutes!! My whole run was only totalled at 3.70km when it should have been 5km and my pace was averaging between 8 and 9 minutes. Very frustrating 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@sgf3101 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank  you for your message. 
If you see different amounts of  steps on the Inspire 2 and the Fitbit app after syncing , you might have MobileTrack on.

This feature uses the phone's sensors to count steps. This is for when you have left your Fitbit at home (e.g. while charging). Please make sure MobileTrack is not activated.
It may happen that the steps recorded with the cell phone overwrite those of the Inspire 2  .

In the Fitbit app, tap the devices icon (top left corner).
There you will see the devices linked to your account.
If you see the Mobile Device Active option, tap it and remove it from the account.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you I will try this and hopefully this will rectify it for next time
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer