Forum Posts

Inspire 2 stopped syncing with iPhone Fitbit app

This morning I couldn't get my Inspire 2 Fitbit to sync with my iPhone. I tried rebooting my phone. Then I tried breaking the Bluetooth connection and repairing my device. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. At that point, I think it partiall...

Inspire 2 won't sync anymore

I have tried all of the recommendations... I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the app. It works for a few days and then stops synching again. I uninstalled the app again and reinstalled again today. I went through all of the steps to apply the a...

Inspire 2 blank screen

Inspire 2 black screen. How to fix black screen (no display) but charging and can still be detected by phone. Need help pls. Thank you. Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Trying to get Inspire 2 to track sleep.

I have a new Inspire 2- a replacement after the old one stopped syncing.  I can't get this one to track sleep. Pretty bad timing cause I am picking up that there has been an upgrade and changes made to the display.  Despite my checking all the hints ...

Penny47 by Jogger
  • 13 replies
  • 8 votes

Newest update to sleep log.

The update to the sleep log has rendered Fitbit totally useless to me. The sleep log was the main reason I got a Fitbit. Every single change that has been made to the tracker/app has been negative. If Google's goal was to destroy Fitbit, they have su...

Inspire 2 won't track my heart rate data accurately

When I had less exercise and weighed less in Aug to Nov 2023, my RHR was 46 to 48. Since Jan 2024, my peak exercise minutes per day has increased (albeit only 1 to 11 mins every 2nd day), yet my RHR has increased to 51 to 53. My sleeping RHR is often...

Ali_63 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Inspire 2 manage alarms

I can’t find the alarm settings on my app it was there when I set it up. I have an ararm that is set for 4 am and I can’t reprogram it to turn  it off.    Moderator edit: clarified subject.

FreddyL by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 1 votes

Inspire 2 gps does not work correctly

Since a month the Fitbit does not receive the correct gps of my iPhone 12 when I am walking with training switched on in the Fitbit. At the end the gps does not receive the correct walk I did! I walk around a lake but according according to the Fitbi...

Marjet by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 1 votes

Inspire 2 Riddled With Inaccuracies

Very recently, my Inspire 2 seems to have gone haywire. It doesn't record sleep correctly, gives me incorrect heart rate data, and badly miscounts steps - sometimes by several thousand in a day. It records steps when I'm sleeping. I don't know what t...

Seagrrl by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 3 votes

Daily Challenges

When can we expect the FitBit platform to reinstate the Challenges that were an integral part of the program?  It was a critical tool that we used to encourage other members of our team throughout the day. 

Inspire 2 broken bands

inspire 2 broken at point band attaches; band won't attach.  In another forum I saw that others had the same problem.  It's not the band, it's that the band won't stay attached because a tiny piece of plastic broke off the Inspire.Moderator Edit: Cla...

App not working

I have a Fitbit inspire 2 and can’t get logged into the app. I have an iPhone 14 and have tried switching off my Bluetooth, removing the app from my phone then reinstalling it and switched my phone off then back on again but nothing has worked. When ...

Kaza78 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Inspire 2 no longer tracking sleep consistently

last week my fitbit inspire 2 stopped tracking my sleep, then the next day it recorded until 2 AM, the following day it tracked the whole night, for 2 days it did not track, then for 2 days it tracked until 3 am and 2 am. This type of erratic functio...

Sandyga2 by Base Runner
  • 55 replies
  • 192 votes

Inspire 2 stopped tracking my heart rate data

I'm very disappointed that my Fitbit inspire has only lasted 15 months of careful use. There are suddenly no green lights and it's only showing time and date. How long have other people's devices lasted? Thinking of going for something with 2 year wa...

Exercise Days

I keep getting zero days when I have it set for exercise my goal is three. What exactly is considered exercise that Fitbit will track

Inspire 2 won't sync properly

My Inspire 2 used to track individual steps I took. Now I can only get my current steps if I constantly synch my data. Is there anyway to get back to tracking  individual steps?Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

MelisR by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! How do I replace an old Inspire 2 with a new one?

Husband has inspire2, but only uses it to see time and count steps.It is paired with my kindle fire hd10. I bought a new inspire 2 today, and all it says is download mobile app, which I already have. My kindle will not pair to it. I told Bluetooth to...

Inspire 2 black screen

I have an Inspire 2 that has a black screen, the green lights are not on & I am not receiving sleep & heart rate data. I have tried force restarting it several times but I am not seeing a smiley face because I can’t see anything at all! I have read t...

Marieel by Jogger
  • 6 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Inspire 2 Strap Attacher Broken

A bit of plastic has just dropped off my fitbit so that the strap will now not attach. I was just making the bed so did not knock it. Can I do anything to repair it? I don't particularly want to buy a new Fitbit but I do make good use of it. Needless...

SJA12 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Can't change my calorie goal

When I change my calorie goal on Inspire 2, it defaults back to 1290. WHO CAN LIVE ON 1290 calories a day?! It used to be 1300 now it won’t go past 1290. 1500 will still keep me losing weight, but I can’t edit my food goals. Help! Moderator Edit: Cla...

Resolved! Inspire 2 stopped showing my data

Since Febuary 18th my Insire 2 is no longer displaying data from; BPM, Sleep- No sleep score or any graphs. I have tried every helpful hint I read about. I've turned off/on Bluetooth and it does sync. I've made sure the app is updated. I make sure th...

Inspire 2 turning on constantly?

Okay so I just got an Inspire 2 after nearly a decade of my original Inspire and I’m noticing that every time I bend my wrist up, it triggers the sensors on either side of the main part of the fitbit. Is there a way to turn this off or lessen the sen...

h1user by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Inspire 2 stopped tracking my heart rate data

Hey, I've had my Inspire 2 for a while now and it's been working really well for the most part, but as of this week it has stopped measuring heart rate and the green light has disappeared. I've made sure that it's on the wrist and not the clip settin...

ch3rry by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes
Labels