Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to increase the font size of the Inspire 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The display size of the heart rate is too small to read without my reading glasses, which are not handy to wear during sports. Is there a way to increase the font size?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Frans55. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're having some difficulties to read your Inspire 2's screen without your reading glasses. 

Regarding your inquiry, at this time, there is no option on any Fitbit devices to be able to manipulate the font size.

Thanks for your feedback, though. I can see your point of view and I understand why this might be helpful. Please take a look at the Larger font size for heart rate on Inspire 2 clock faces request, vote for it and leave your comment. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Our development team is constantly reviewing this board to improve our products in the direction our users suggest. Thanks in advance!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes