Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Inspire2 won’t sync to the app on my phone. It did yesterday, but not today. 

I can see some data on my Fitbit, but not on the app on my phone. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Having the same problem!

Best Answer

Same. I can't connect it via blue tooth and the app is not working. It's still counting my steps and sleep on my app.. so clearly some.of its connected. This update is a Fitbit change to Google and what it's done is a huge mess. The problem is not my watch, or my phone. It's even messed up the time on my watch (I don't even know how that's possible!), then 3 days later time is magically correct.

So many posts everywhere saying the same.

So frustrating that I'm going to get rid of my Fibltbit and go another avenue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like you're not alone. I hope they can tell us how to fix this. My watch is stuck in another time zone and it won't reset. I tried rebooting it, but that didn't work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

At least I am not alone. My inspire 2 synced a few days ago, I haven't looked in a couple of days, and the inspire 2 and the app are not talking to one another.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me, frustrating not to see a reply. I only got mine for Xmas. Makes me not want to carry on

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't know about the merge with Google until I uninstalled and reinstalled the app in hopes of fixing the time and sync up problem. After I let Google have access to my account (instead of signing in with outlook) did it finally find my device to pair and made the time correct. Maybe now it'll be able to do the software update, instead of stalling out after an hour. I hope I have better luck than what you're describing. I'm also disappointed with Fitbit that they didn't reply to our problem. They're usually pretty good at responding to problems. Anyway, hope you have a great day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here 😞 

Best Answer

almost the same here. No response from Fitbit?!

Best Answer

I am having the same problem as well.. My fitbit will not sync with the app on my phone at all.. it is definitely annoying as I use it to help track my quality of sleep. 

Best Answer