Forum Posts

Broken Band attachment on device

Opening new thread since the other was locked. This happened with my Fitbit 2 weeks after I received it when I tried to put a new band on it. My suggestion to Fitbit, make a band with a transparent waterproof case that can be used on ankle/wrist/arm....

Inspire 2 has failed again!!

8 months ago my inspire 2 wouldn't connect with my phone. After a lengthy conversation with customer support, it was decided there was a problem with my device and it was sent back to fitbit. I was sent a refurbished device (seems wrong that I have t...

Siflet by Recovery Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Inspire 2 won't hold a charge

Hello. I have made sure my tracker is updated, I have restarted it and I have turned off notifications. I don’t have anything else running on the tracker, but the charge will only last a couple of hours.  Any suggestions?Moderator Edit: Clarified sub...

SimoneQ by Jogger
  • 13 replies
  • 14 votes

Inspire 2 won't track distance or speed

I've always tracked my runs, starting them on my phone. The last run showed me the distance and speed when I finished, but now doesn't show in my activity. When I look at any of my past runs this data has gone also. I tried to add in distance, press ...

Bb120 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Inspire 2 updated and now won’t turn on

I finally managed to link my inspire 2 yo my phone to sync and show the correct time (as it had been 7 minutes out). After syncing and showing the correct time I was instructed to do an update. The update got half way and the inspire 2 turned off and...

Resolved! Inspire 2 displaying "Download the Fitbit mobile app"

Initially, my Inspire 2's battery had been draining faster than normal, in 2-3 days instead of the typical 10 days. I was checking Settings on my device, looking for notifications or something that might be overactive and using more power, when I cli...

Cast_Off by Recovery Runner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 votes

Inspire 2 HRV and Daily Readiness when unwell

I have an Inspire 2. I have Covid-19 so haven’t been doing much over the last few days. My daily readiness scores have been 100, 100 and 94 over the last 3 days. I also was awake for 2 hours in the middle of last night (not Covid-19 related). My slee...

Ali_63 by Recovery Runner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Sleep Tracking in Fitbit App Changed--AGAIN!

My Inspire 2 is not recording sleep properly. It will not record more than 4 hrs & 48 min of sleep. The sleep score is gone. The app graphic no longer displays the amount of light, deep, & REM sleep. It only displays awake, asleep, & a new category--...

Deep sleep and 2 sleep stages

I was awake between 2am and 4.13am last night. I had gone to bed at 10.45pm, fell asleep within a few minutes. I awoke at 7.22am this morning. Fitbit told me I had two sleep periods, one from 12.45am to 2am, and one from 4.13am-7.22am. It showed deep...

Ali_63 by Recovery Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Inspire 2 stopped charging

It’s not the cable it’s the inspire 2! So I had to buy another one and  before two years it happened again! I’m done with the Fitbit. To bad I really liked how easy it was to use but I can’t buy a new one every two years,Moderator Edit: Clarified sub...

inspire 2 no health metrics and no sleep

My tracker has worked fine except for the past 2 days my inspire 2 has not recorded sleep and does not show any health metrics. The tracker has the green lights in the back on. I searched in forums and tried many things:set the heart rate to off/on, ...

Inspire 2 screen too dim

I got my parents the Inspire 2 - but one of the devices has such low brightness, it is impossible to read even indoors. Dim Screen and Sleep Mode are both turned off. How do we fix this?  Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

IMG_6478.jpeg

Resolved! Inspire 2 band keeps detaching

I have an Inspire 2, about 1½ years old. I replaced the original band with a leather band because my skin broke out with the original one. After about a week of wear, the band keeps detaching from the Fitbit on one side. It seems to me that the probl...

Do Inspire HR and Inspire 2 share the same bands?

If I upgrade the 92 Hargrave to a 99 and put film study on him will the ability count/be active during the game if he’s at DT3 behind mean joe and Randle?Hello. I am trying to look for a band replacement for my Inspire 2. But I think it is so rare th...

quenis6 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Inspire 2 blank screen

My Inspire 2 has a black screen but still relays information to my phone. I have tried all the remedies suggested in help and online.  This has lasted weeks and it is very inconvenient not to have a watch. I regret buying the Fitbit now....... JABMod...

Jab47 by Jogger
  • 6 replies
  • 1 votes

Trying to get Inspire 2 to track sleep.

I have a new Inspire 2- a replacement after the old one stopped syncing.  I can't get this one to track sleep. Pretty bad timing cause I am picking up that there has been an upgrade and changes made to the display.  Despite my checking all the hints ...

Penny47 by Jogger
  • 14 replies
  • 15 votes

Resolved! Inspire 2 and Betterme app

In a Google search I have found that the inspire 2 should sync with the Betterme app. Unfortunately, I can’t figure out how to do it. Do you have to have Fitbit premium? 

Inspire 2 blank screen

My Inspire 2 is fully charged, cleaned and synced with the app.  I have restarted it more than 5 times.  The green light on the back is lit. Nothing will show up on the screen.Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Charge 2 not tracking outside bike ride

Charge 2!!!! Why won’t Label Field let me type Charge 2? It only lets you choose the inspires.  Bought my Charge 2 in 2022. I have it set to auto track my outside bike ride. I notice the app asks for start and stop time and date which makes no sense ...

Cannot edit saved alarms in app

I have the Inspire 2 and recently noticed on the app on my phone (Google Pixel that when I go to edit the time or repeated days of an existing silent alarm the changes will not save. I have tried reinstalling the app and restarting my phone. The onl...

Inspire 2 not tracking all of my sleep

My apologies if this has already been answered, but I looked through the community and couldn't find my exact problem. I have an Inspire 2 that I've been using to track my sleep for the last 22 days. It is dramatically underreporting the amount of sl...

Labels