Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not detecting sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my inspire HR, the sleep section keeps saying No data and it is dim as if it is inactive

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Feyisikemi. Welcome to the forums. 

Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with me regarding your Inspire HR.

Keep in mind that there are some factors that may prevent your tracker from recording your sleep. Please make sure of the following:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device as described in this help article.
  • If you slept for less than 1 hour for sleep patterns or less than 3 hours for sleep stages.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

If you haven't done so already, please try to complete a restart procedure following the steps listed here below: 

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  3. Press and hold the button or buttons on your tracker for 5 seconds.
  4. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

In addition, please wear your device on your non-dominant hand and monitor it for the next few days. 

Please, confirm that you are using the latest version of the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes