Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePass Fitbit Premium free activation

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new United Healthcare health insurance provides a free subscription to Fitbit Premium. However, when I follow the steps to activate it, I can't access it from the Fitbit app. The process falls apart once I'm told to open the app on my device as one of the steps. At that point, Fitbit does not offer the activation without demanding payment. How do I access my free premium activation?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@discountgolfbro , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for reaching out. 

In your case, you'll need to contact United Healthcare/ OnePass for them to provide you with the instructions on how to redeem your Premium membership. 
Depending on the subscription they are giving they might have a path on how to redeem it. 

If afterwards you still have difficulties with it, please give our team a call or chat with them. As Premium is attached to your account, you might need to verify some personal information ( eg. email address etc).

Here you'll find our contact info. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer