Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data screen/display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why have they changed the way sleep data is displayed, now AWFUL?  It was easy to understand at a glance before, now it’s just a mess. 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I agree, there is no color- just bar graphs. No ability to see when you woke up. When you were Rem, deep sleep, etc. please change it bk . The whole app now is just lines in activity as well. Its not easy on the eyes. Where is the color it looks like computer text. A very unuserfriendly visual- ugh! Change it all bk. 

Best Answer

I agree! I cannot find my sleep heart rate. This information is important to me. The new graphic is hard to see. I need a large print option .

Best Answer

I justfinished connecting with Fitbit support to complain about how much I LOATHE this new format.  I’d encourage others to do so as well.  Have been using fit bit for 10 yrs, primarily to support good sleep & this new display is wretched.  Guess they never heard “if it’s not broke don’t fix it” 🤦🏻

Best Answer

Max, I did the same. They kept encouraging me to contact the community board so that their developers will see this, and possibly change in their upcoming changes- but the current changes were made to improve performance, and streamline- ugh!  Not a good answer. I guess they want everyone to get Apple watches. 

Best Answer

I did the same thing and was told that once a change is made, they can't reverse it. Such BS.

Best Answer

Holy cow.  What a mess they’ve made of this!!!  I am not paying the “Fitbit Premium” subscription again for this!  And, no more heart rate graph during sleep chart????  Maybe it’s there somewhere in the new maze, but I can’t find it.  Awful.  

Best Answer

Yep! I have canceled my membership. I’m looking at other options.

Best Answer

So pleased u commented on this...thought I was going mad.....loved the format before especially the sleep info....but not now...im not paying £9 month for this sadly 😏.... its made a mess of it...

Best Answer

Was told the same 😡

Best Answer