Steps circle percentage to continue AFTER reaching goal

How about after you reach your steps goal the circle percentage changes to be a new color overlapping the original color.   For instance, if your steps goal was 10,000, and you were at 13,300, you would be about 1/3 past your original goal.  Therefore you start another circle percentage but in a new coor.  See below.

fitbit circle.JPG

Moderator edit: Labels.

9 Comments
Dwoith
First Steps
This would be epic on the original clock face too.
NeneLoco
Recovery Runner

@CindyFitbit - While considering this great idea, if implemented, could it be done on existing models through a firmware update instead of releasing a new model that lacks important features but adds this one. I get this is a business, but based on what I'm reading, you're losing a lot. I saw it happen with the "get up and move reminder" feature. I just bought the Blaze and I'm surprised it does not have such a feature. I'm really considering returning it after reading through comments on features "implemented".

DerrickS
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@NeneLoco Just as a heads up, we are working to make Reminders to Move available in a future firmware release for Fitbit Blaze, but we don't have an estimated delivery date at this time.

NeneLoco
Recovery Runner
@DerrickS - yes, thank you, I'm aware but it took 3 years for this simple feature to become reality on a device when the request called for it to be implemented on existing models so forgive me if I dont hold my breath and perhaps return my Blaze.
mudbug70
Jogger
I really like the idea of a new color for the amount over your goal. Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to add into an app update.
TANKAT
First Steps

I would love it, if my FitBit buzzed at 10,000 steps, then again at 20,000 (or any other increment that I set).

JennyJenn
Base Runner

I love this idea! I'm a visual person, too, and this would be a fantastic addition! I also like the idea of the FitBit buzzing when reaching further goals. That would be cool, too.

As for having great features on older models and not providing them on future and more expensive models (such as the "get up and move" reminder) that's bad business as far as I'm concerned, and I know I'm not alone in thinking that. Espcially for a wearable fitness device that's sole purpose is to get us to get up and move!

I would also like this different-color-when-beating-goal feature added to all devices, not just to new ones. Keep your existing customers happy and we sell your product for you!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlvaroFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Great idea, it would really encourage you to even reach the "second" goal and would help us be motivated all day long.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.