Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPO2 tracker not recording oxygen levels

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My SPO2 tracker is again not recording oxygen levels 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Each time this happens I have to go through the steps (Shut down Sense, Go into app and clear cache, restart phone (Galaxy S9), restart sense, synch.) And sometimes I have to add a step to restart phone AGAIN to capture the days missed.  Last step is always wait for it to happen again in a week or so.  Good Luck - this has been an issue for years and I've given up waiting for the fix.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Each time this happens I have to go through the steps (Shut down Sense, Go into app and clear cache, restart phone (Galaxy S9), restart sense, synch.) And sometimes I have to add a step to restart phone AGAIN to capture the days missed.  Last step is always wait for it to happen again in a week or so.  Good Luck - this has been an issue for years and I've given up waiting for the fix.

Best Answer

It’s still not working for me 

Best Answer

I've been so focused trying to resolve the battery quick discharge issue, I totally missed that my SPO2 reading doesn't work also.  Oops, I should have posted this in Charge 5 area.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also facing same issue

Best Answer

Why are we paying a monthly fee when this spO2 never works?!?! Fix this issue, which has been going on for at least 2 years no matter which Clock face you choose, or give us a refund for monthly charges.... 

20220902_194756.jpg

Best Answer

I cannot find the SPO2 setting ON the app itself. It is on my Sense, but not receiving info. So I followed the Stop app/Restart cell, went to clear cache as per instructions - cannot find where to do that, and on top of it, there is nothing on the app that shows it even tracks oxygen, and tbh, I do not recall if I could read it on the App on the cell before...

Best Answer

I agree. So very annoying.

Best Answer