Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it keeps saying no weather data available

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

no matter what my weather app keeps saying no weather data available sync the fitbit mobile app to update. i’ve gone into the fitbit app tapped on the weather and added my city and then i hit sync now and my fitbit keeps saying the same thing. i location “always” for everything, i don’t know what i’m doing wrong

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@vattaboy im on Pixel 5. Both weather and calendar work. You can try reinstalling Fitbit mobile app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

@lolad22 can you check when was the last successful sync (tap on your profile picture and scroll down to Sense) and if you have Weather app update (open Fitbit mobile app, tap your picture, tap sense, tap apps and scroll down to Weather)?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same issue. This has been going November when I purchased a new phone. Maybe the Google Pixel 5 isn't fully supported yet? I did have to find a work around for the calendar as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@vattaboy im on Pixel 5. Both weather and calendar work. You can try reinstalling Fitbit mobile app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks that worked, had to uninstall and install 2x but seems to have
worked now. Thx
Best Answer
0 Votes

@vattaboy it just wanted some quality time with you. Hence 2x. 😁 happy new year!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Must be time to fix the Weather App not syncing with Sense.

NO LOGICAL ANSWERS anywhere from the disgusted users!

Best Answer
  • Getting really tired of the “try reinstalling the app answers”. Try fixing the app, both the weather app and the Fitbit app. Contact Developer link in the app goes nowhere. Maybe because the developer doesn’t know how to fix the issue?
  • Applies to all the other try reinstalling answers........
Best Answer

I had the same issue with no weather data available.  Fixed it by opening the Fit Bit app on my phone, then get to the screen that shows "account" and then to Versa 3, then to "Gallery", and select "Apps".  Then to a search and find your weather app.  Click on it and make sure in "Permissions" that "location is on.  Did that and now it's working fine.  Was working fine before but somehow the "location" must have gotten turned off. 

Best Answer

Holy smokes 😯...been trying to figure this out on my Charge 4 for 3 months now 😅...your comment resolved my issue with weather app 😁...thank you so much LonWin ✌️😍🌼

Best Answer
0 Votes

Using the Fitbit app on a Samsung S22.

Weather worked fine on with Versa (original).

Problematic from day 1 when I got my Versa 4 recently.

Went into Setting/Apps/Fitbit - force stopped the app, then cleared the (storage) cache. Fixed the issue (for now, anyway... 😀).

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestion. It's the only thing recommended that worked for me with Samsung S21.

Best Answer
0 Votes