Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find the ECG assessment and reports?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot see assessment and reports under discover section of the app. Can you help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @PraveenTadepall and welcome to the Forum! The exact steps to find the ECG report are: Discover > Assessments and Reports > Heart Rhythm Assessment. Have you gone that far? Please let us know if this helps. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Hi @PraveenTadepall and welcome to the Forum! The exact steps to find the ECG report are: Discover > Assessments and Reports > Heart Rhythm Assessment. Have you gone that far? Please let us know if this helps. 

Best Answer

Thanks this helps

Best Answer

Proven, did you actually find the ECG.  My app also does not show Assessments and Reports under Discover.

Best Answer
Hi,

Yes I found it see attached.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello find the screenshots to find assessments and reports, hope it helps.

Screenshot_20201111-081659.jpg

Screenshot_20201111-081641.jpg

Best Answer

Hi @PraveenTadepall and @Timberlake. Welcome to the Community! @SunsetRunner, it's great to see you and thanks for your suggestions!

@PraveenTadepall, thanks for your efforts and for the screenshots provided. I'm glad that you were able to find the ECG assessment and the reports and your posts will help other members experiencing similar issues. I hope you continue enjoying the experience with your Sense.

@Timberlake, thanks for sharing that you're having this issue. I'd suggest to give a try to the suggestions posted in this thread and let us know the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i just got my fitbit sense today..cant see the ecg app please help

Dr.Gandhi
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Gandhi. It's good to see you here in the forums.

Thanks for trying to install the ECG app. May I know your country of residence? Please note that the ECG app is available in select countries where this feature has been approved. I'd recommend to check the supported countries and verify if your country appears in the list. Additionally, make sure your watch and the Fitbit app are updated so you can install and use the features included in your Sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in Saudi Arabia. I just found my sense watch and also same issue I can't find ECG as my country is not under approved list. Can you please tell me when Saudi Arabia will be come under approved list So that I can use ECG feature, because I bought the sense mainly due to this feature or any alternative for this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Itshabis and welcome to the Help forum.  It is up to Saudi Arabia to approve the ECG app.  I don't think an answer is available from this site.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi @Itshabis. Welcome to the Community Forums. @LZeeW Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@Itshabis Thanks for the details provided. As our friend @LZeeW mentioned, currently we don't have further details when the ECG app will be available in Saudi Arabia however, be sure that our team is working hard to bring this feature to our members across the world. Your patience is truly appreciated. Please keep an eye to this link for future updates about the availability of this feature.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There  is ko assessments and reports section under discover, where is it??!

Screenshot_20220505-101527_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

Hi there, @DeepSetSyd.

Thanks for joining this thread and providing a screenshot of the Fitbit app. While it's odd you're not seeing the Assessment & Reports section, could you confirm what Fitbit device you have? The reason I'm asking this is that this section will only be available for users who have a Sense or Charge 5 connected to their accounts.

That being said, if you have one of those devices, I'd recommend following the steps from this help article to complete the set up process. Once that is done, try going to the Discover tab one more time, review the Heart Rhythm Assessment and follow the instructions to take an ECG reading.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ah, maybe that's the problem. I have a versa 2. The app knows that of
course, which is why I was confused when a popup invited me to set this up
but the link wasn't there.
Best Answer

Hi there, @DeepSetSyd.

Thanks for getting back and confirming you have a Versa 2. I understand your concern as that notification should appear only if you have a Sense paired to your Fitbit account. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and while the ECG app isn't available for your watch, you can visit the Fitbit App Gallery where you'll find other apps and clock faces that may interest you. Your feedback is appreciated and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I saw on the website that the Versa 2 can support the ECG app. May I know why we cannot find the app when Versa 2 is connected?

Best Answer

Welcome on board, @loney209.

Thanks for your efforts while working on this. As mentioned above, let me explain the Fitbit ECG app can only be installed on the Sense and Charge 5 which have the appropriate sensors to record this data. You can find further information about this feature in this help article.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and to look into this, may I know where on our website was mentioned the ECG app available for the Versa 2? This will help me to investigate on my end. If possible, you can attach a screenshot in your reply with the steps described here.

Best Answer

Hi @LizzyFitbit. Thank you for the clarification. Please see screenshot.

Screenshot_20220606-122036_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer

Hi @loney209. I hope you're well.

You're welcome, and thanks to you for getting back with the screenshot. Let me share this website will describe two features: Irregular Heart Rhythm Notifications and ECG app. While the notifications are available for multiple devices including the Versa 2, only the Sense and Charge 5 will have the ECG available as described in the right section of the page.

LizzyFitbit_1-1654555610928.png

I'm sorry if this caused a confusion and appreciate your feedback which will be passed along to continue improving our devices, services and overall environment. By the way, if you want to learn more about the irregular heart rhythm notifications, I'd recommend reviewing this help article.

Best Answer