Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will the new android dashboard arrive?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

It's great to see you around @GFeeney. Our team work hard in update everything that is possible. A new Dashboard for the Android Fitbit app sounds great, I recommend sharing this opinion on our Ideas Boardwhich our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I too have been wondering about the new dashboard.  A coworker of mine showed me the new dashboard about two weeks ago and I started waiting for an update that has yet to come.  I now realize that what he was showing me was a PREVIEW of the the new dashboard and based on some forum post, I also now know that the preview is only for iOS devices.

But based on your reply Alejandra 

AlejandraFitbit wrote:

It's great to see you around @GFeeney. Our team work hard in update everything that is possible. A new Dashboard for the Android Fitbit app sounds great, I recommend sharing this opinion on our Ideas Boardwhich our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

I'm starting to wonder if a new dashboard is on the horizon for Android at all.  Are the dev teams for iOS and Android not working together or communicating on changes like this?

Best Answer

I just updated my phone from my old iPhone 4S and am a bit disappointed that the Andriod version is still using the old dashboard since I was just getting used to the new one on IOS. Is there a date for the Android version to be brought up to date?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @MadtownKate and @StarNamer it's great to see you around! Our team is updating the Dashboard only to Windows and iOS users. The Fitbit app for Android phones will update soon, I don't have a specific date, I can just recommend keeping an eye on any update. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I was also wondering about the new layout, when Android would receive it.. as I've seen people using it for at least a month (if not 2) at this point. I like it so much better as it matches the computer/pc/internet dashboard in terms of looks and I like everything to match LOL. So, thanks for the answer.

Best Answer
The new dashboard on the iOS looks great. I can't wait until android gets it. I hope that it's soon. I also hope with the update that the Alta tracker actually tracks the distance of the workouts.
Best Answer
Why would androids be the last to update?
Best Answer

Will we ever get it? It's been months already...

Best Answer
Just to let people know that the updated version is even available on Windows mobile! Was using a Lumia 550 over the summer and it updated the app to the new dashboard. Was surprised to find on my current Android the old version of the dashboard.
Best Answer
When is andriod getting a new dashboard option?
Best Answer

I moved from Windows 10 Mobile to Android and I am shocked that the Android app is still using the old Dashboard while even Windows 10 Mobile used the new one for at least 2 months!

Best Answer

I'm starting to think that Android will never receive the new dashboard. Especially, when Windows phones already have it. I was hoping we'd have it with the new trackers (when they were released) because that's the dashboard shown throughout the website when it was updated for the new trackers... and nothing yet. 😞 I know, personally, I've been waiting since probably around May or so.

Best Answer
Yeah it's frustrating. I can't believe it isn't here yet.
Best Answer

This is crazy that Android doesn't have the new dashboard.  I'm very disappointed that Fitbit doesn't seem to care about updating our dashboard.

Best Answer
I agree with your message
Best Answer

I am in the same opinion as everybody else, my husband iPhone has new dashboard for more than 6 months. But I am still waiting for mine to get it. It seems fitbit doesn't care about its Andriod users. 

Best Answer

I would love the update to come to my phone, as my iPod has the new dashboard and I just think it is so much nicer and very user friendly and fun (as strange as that sounds)

Can't believe windows phones have it and we don't!

Best Answer

Hey guys! How are you doin' today! 

Ok, I can see that you are very concerned about when are you going to get the new Dashboard for Android, since it has been released for iOS and Windows phone users. Let me explain you that, since Android is an operation system that several models of phone use, it takes more time to our developers to cover all of them and release it as soon as with iOS and Windows, so in this case, as my friend @AlejandraFitbit mentioned, just keep an eye on the updates on the Fitbit website, as well as here in the Community! 

I will really appreciate your patience and your understanding into this matter. Woman Wink

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

@johnb_user, welcome to the Community! Do you have an iOS device, right? Have you make sure that your Charge HR is paired? if not, I suggest you to take a look into the steps on this post to do so, and I'm pretty sure the tiles missing will appear.

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes