Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pohono Trail Solo Adventure

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While doing the Pohono Trail Solo Adventure, there is a Treasure (diamond) to click on and "collect". It says I need to add a water. The app will not allow me to do so. Every time I try, I get the message "Unfortunately, the FitBit has stopped".  The last time this happened (during a different Solo Adventure), I was told to delete / reinstall the FitBit app. Nothing changes. Still can not add the water. I was told to Update my FitBit app but when I check for Updates, there are NONE for FitBit.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I'm wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem?? Thank you for your time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @SunsetRunner, thank you for keep me updated. I'm glad to hear you were able to complete the Pohono Adventure without any further issues. Rest assure If the issue persists you can find me here.

See you until the next time and stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SunsetRunner, good to see you again in the Fitbit Community. It's weird the app is crashing when you tried to log water. Since you have reviewed that there are no available updates lets do the following:

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Here go to the App manager option and  look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and finish this workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized again, go back to your app and try again.

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around!

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you Sir. I've finished the Pohono Adventure without any further
mishaps. Not sure whether or not it actually allowed me to "collect" that
particular treasure. Will watch for the problem if I do another Adventure.
I did the steps you suggested. Thank you again for your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SunsetRunner, thank you for keep me updated. I'm glad to hear you were able to complete the Pohono Adventure without any further issues. Rest assure If the issue persists you can find me here.

See you until the next time and stay awesome!

Best Answer
0 Votes