Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to see how many of us are in this community. They can't lie to us all about this in a single thread of people still having this same issue.

At this point it's ridiculous. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

this is my charge 3, since a week ago

Best Answer

Mine still doesn't work

Best Answer

After all the time online yesterday with customer service, mine synced for the last 4 days. Hope it does for at least 4 more days this month so I can earn my points with my insurance!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
So fed up, pay £140 and its rubbish

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
Still no joy for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very strange... my Versa seems to sync again.

I did nothing, except recharge the watch

Best Answer

Im having same probs thought it was just  me. Doesnt look like it. Not a happy bunny! 🤨

Best Answer

FitBit replaced my Charge 3 which was still on warranty (6 months old).  In addition to the syncing issue, it was also losing time.  I've had the replacement for a few days now and so far, so good.  

Best Answer
Yes me too. Working fine now.
Best Answer
In the meantime... it stopped working. What a buggy application ;(
Best Answer

My experience is exactly the same. Rubbish 

Best Answer
They are sending me a new one when I send mine back

Best Answer
0 Votes
Me either, I'm trying real hard to be optimistic , but from what im seeing, its looks as if like any of us with devices that are "conviently out of warranty"are s.o.l. despite us doing absolutely nothhing wrong or anything to have cause the issues.its such a shame to watch such a good , well made product go down the tubes becase a company would rather have thier customers purchase new equipment insed of re placements
Best Answer

I had a update for Fitbit last night and guess what it's working again today. So I guess my phone is compatible after all, like I didn't already know that. Maybe all of our complaints worked folks!

Best Answer
Perry Still having issues,
just keep getting computer generated email suggesting I look for answers here in forums/ :P:
Best Answer
Mine is working again now. The app seems fixed.
Best Answer
IAM still having issues to I gave up 😤
Best Answer

Wow! Even after the last update my versa won’t update..... this is since june 2018, so my trust in fitbit is on an all time low. Well, this is really the end of fitbit. This won’t be a nice review.

Best Answer

Still no resolution? I can get my fitbit to sync. It's random... It will sometimes and then other times nothing. Versa... Samsung S9.. What's gojng on? I also randomly receive notification. From my perspective the app is broken making my watch useless. Way to go fitbit, 

Best Answer
I have returned mine to fitbit but not happy with having a new one sent out, to be honest I would rather have a refund and get maybe a Garmin, too many people having problems with fitbit

Best Answer