Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 1 minute behind

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter and son both have an Ace and I have a Charge 2.  My daughter's Ace is 1 minute behind my Charge 2 and my son's Ace.  I have restarted her Fitbit.  Nothing changed.  Also sometimes her active minutes do not track. It works some days and not others.  We sync with my iPhone.    

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@trich5 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your daughter's Fitbit Ace since it's 1 minute behind from your Charge 2 and your son's Ace. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Please try setting up your daughter's Ace from scratch. After this, check out if it matches with your Charge 2 and son's Ace information.

Please check out this help article for more tips about how to manage your Family account.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@trich5 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your daughter's Fitbit Ace since it's 1 minute behind from your Charge 2 and your son's Ace. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Please try setting up your daughter's Ace from scratch. After this, check out if it matches with your Charge 2 and son's Ace information.

Please check out this help article for more tips about how to manage your Family account.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've also found that when my trackers have the wrong time displayed, many times just syncing the tracker works.  Usually issues like that are due to an incorrect sync.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
Thanks! Time and active minutes are off even after we sync.

Sent from Tara Richards
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again @trich5, have you tried @JuanJoFitbit's suggestion and set up her Ace again from scratch?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@trich5 Thank you for getting back! You can find the setup instructions for the Fitbit Ace in this help article.

@DramaQueenDiva Thank you for your support my friend!

See you guys around! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the help! Time has been corrected.  Still need to confirm active minutes, but hopefully we are good.  

Best Answer

@trich5 That's great news! Don't hesitate to let us know if you see anything unusual with the active minutes.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes