Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 doesn't sync with Kindle

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my son’s ace 2 currently synced with my phone. I’d like to have it sync on his tablet but it not working. We can install the app but that’s all. I tried uninstalling his Ace2 from my phone and then linking it to the tablet but that won’t work. Any ideas?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@izzydee it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! Regarding your inquiry about the syncing difficulties that your son's Ace 2 is experiencing with the Kindle Fire, I'm afraid to say that this device is not on the supported devices list.

However, I'd like you to give your vote to this Feature Suggestion which requests compatibility with the Kindle Fire. The more votes this idea gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our engineering team.

I'll be around if more questions arise! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I have the same problem with my sons newly bought Ace2 and it wont work with Amazon Fire! This is ridiculous as there are so many kids at his age (9) that do not have a mobile phone hence the Kindle Fire is the best and safest option at this young age. There are also loads of other comments in the Fitbit Community that are complaining about this yet Fitbit still hasn't resolved this issue. I am very dissapointed that after spending £70 on this present for my son it cannnot be added to his tablet. Come on Fitbit, get it sorted!

Best Answer

@BrannyK I'm sorry for the late response. However, I appreciate your participation in the Fitbit Community.

I really understand how you feel about the compatibility of Kindle Fire devices with Fitbit. I appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

I'd like you to give your vote to the feature suggestion that I shared in my previous post so it can be reviewed by our developers and engineers.

Thank you for your patience and understanding with this.

Best Answer

Given the prevalence of the Kindle Fire, especially for kids, it seems a loss not to make the app sync properly with the Ace 2. My 8 year old isn't getting a phone any time soon and it's a bit frustrating not to be able to sync his tracker unless he has access to my cell phone. He really likes the family challenges and would love to track those more on his own when he has access to the tablet.

Best Answer

@izzydee I know how frustrating this is for you and I understand your point regarding the compatibility between Fitbit devices with the Kindle Fire.

Your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

I’m having the same difficulty. The most frustrating thing is there is the option to synch an Ace 2 in the Kindle app only to have it enter an endless loop of “setup ace 2” to “set it up now” back to “setup ace 2” etc. 

The garmin kids version syncs with the Kindle just fine with a family account. I would recommend that for everyone’s kids. 

Best Answer

@KevMomo, I'm sorry for the late response. However, I appreciate your participation in our Fitbit forums.

I really appreciate your feedback since this helps us to keep improving in regards the Kindle Fire compatibility with Fitbit devices.

Please give your vote to this Feature Suggestion. The more votes this suggestion receives, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our team.

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any questions.

Best Answer

I am also having the same problem! Please make these devices compatible as these are the safest devices for under 10 year olds!  

Best Answer
0 Votes