Forum Posts

Fitbit ace 2

I heard somewhere that when your child has outgrown the ace 2 that you can upgrade it. How do you do so?

RH_24 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

More apps on Fitbit Ace 2

I feel Ace 2 could benefit from having more apps. There is a section on the app but it only mentions timers that are already on the watch. It would be fun and add extra functionality to the device.

AlanieO by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Wrong time on Ace 2

My Ace 2 watch does not sync properly with the iPad even though the timezone is right.  the timezone is Nuuk but the watch keeps sync two hours wrong +2 hours please help   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Ace 2 not working

My daughter’s Fitbit Ace 2 has suddenly stopped working.It won’t charge despite multiple attempts using different chargers.I have tried cleaning the charging point on the device and have also tried to reset but have had no luck.There is no vibration ...

Google account & Fitbit app

I moved to my Google account and I am now unable to connect my Luxe, my Charge 3 and my son’s Ace 2 contemporarily. Why? thanks   Moderator edit: format and label. 

Vaniabi by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! How do I locate a lost Ace 2?

Hi! my little girl lost ( maybe stolen) her beloved fitbit a mouth ago but today I recive an activity on my phone... how can I trace the watch or at least block the present user? can I find it with my phone? thank you so much Moderator Edit: Clarifie...

icatnr by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Wrong date on Ace 2

The date of the Fitbit is the wrong month and day so my time is messed up even though I’m on the right time. I don’t see where to fix the date    Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

EGW10 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Ace 2 custom clock faces

I was wondering if the fitbit ace 2 supports custom clock faces from the fitbit gallery link when you click on smartwatch app and clock faces.     Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Ammatar by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 1 votes

Resolved! Ace 2 won't keep time and resets every couple days

My daughters Ace 2 won't keep time. Every day or 2 it won't come on and then when she taps on it, it shows the smiley face and the time comes on wrong. When I sync it with my phone, the time will be correct but then it happens again in the next day o...

KLB1234 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! No more Ace 2?

My son was recently shopping for a new Fit Bit after our dog chewed up his Ace 2. He was sad to find that Ace 2s were not really on the market anymore (Target, Amazon) and he prepared this email...(but there is no customer support email address!) Tho...

Ace 2 screen wake feature doesn't work

Hi, my daughter has an Ace 2; the screen has stopped waking automatically when she turns her wrist to see the time. I can't see any options to alter this. Any tips please?     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Suzixxx by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 2 votes

Ace 2 not vibrating

My Ace 2, has stopped vibrating for all alarms, notifications and timers. How do I get this working again?Cheers

Atrocious app, even worse "watch"es

How is Fitbit so popular? Their app is absolutely atrocious (dead end screens which force me to kill and restart the app, terribly unintuitive UI) and connecting a watch to a new phone is extremely flaky, and god forbid if I have a kids watch without...

Ace 2 and Ace 3

Are the Ace 2 and Ace 3 the same size? Wanting to buy my daughter a new strap but can only find Ace 3 straps

Hoody16 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Sleep duration not showing on Ace 2

Hi all,   when i swipe my kid's ACE 2, all the stats are fine except the last one about sleep duration, it's not showing anything and it's in grey colour. However, if I sync the device, I could see the sleep stats, and then the sleep duration will ap...

Edmond by Tempo Runner
  • 72 replies
  • 94 votes

Daughters ace 2 not syncing

Hello.  I have set up a family account and and added a profile for my daughter but when I try to set up her ace it just doesn’t pick it up.  I’ve tried everything suggested, turned Bluetooth on and off, deleted the app and re-added, I don’t know what...

KB_1 by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 2 won’t turn on

I bought my daughter the Ace 2 for Christmas. We have not had any luck with it. It will only power on when connected to the charger. As soon as I remove it from the charger, the display is unresponsive. I have tried all troubleshooting steps that hav...

Ace 2 stopped working after swimming

My son just went for a swim in the pool with his brand new Ace 2, and it has stopped working. Screen is black and unable to connect via Bluetooth.  Have tried resetting by connecting to charger and holding button for 5 seconds, but nothing happens. M...

Resolved! Change email in child account

I have a family account for my children.  When I set up my son's account, we used his email address for his login.  Since then, we have deleted that email address.   I can view his account from my Family Account, but he'd like to log into his account...

KOD by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 2 votes

Ace 2 unresponsive

I charged my daughter's Ace 2 last night and this morning the screen is blank and introduce unresponsive. The app says that the battery is full and I tried to sync which was successful, but still nothing on the screen.  I tried a reset by holding th...

Old ace 2 charger

Where can I get a new charger from I have looked I Ebay but its the new style not the three pin one. 

Ace 2 Fitbit Error 001

My sons Ace 2 is showing a error of 001 following his watch going dead. I researched errors on other Fitbits and have attempted the below without success.1. Normal restart did not work2. Performed a long restart, which was also unsuccessful. 3. Since...

Ace 2 not charging

My kid’s Ace 2 stopped charging. I’ve followed all the troubleshooting steps for this issue and still no success. I need to know what to do now to make it work. Thanks in advance.

Alek-Sa by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

new phone age 2

I cant connect my sons ace 2 to his phone. We cant add him as a child in the family. Henrik L is the ”head of the family account ” Carl L needs to be a child the newest profile of the all, the one With coca-cola cap. Can you hello?

lost of item

My child lost his fitbit ace in school. There’s no point tracking it. You have to be near the item then the app will alert you. Is there any way I can suspend or lock the watch  or make sure no one able to use the fitbit?

Ace 2 Won't Sync

My kids Ace 2 stopped syncing in May. I have unpaired / paired from bluetooth. I've turned off other bluetooth connections. I've force quit the app. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app. I've rebooted my phone. I've restarted the tracker.  I've done ...

Piece of Crap

What a lousy ill-thought-out charging system for the Ace2. What engineer in their right mind would design such trash?  The first and probably worst is the length of the cable. Who thinks a 4" cable is going to work well?  I've had nothing but issue a...

n0rg by Base Runner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Screen Popping out

My son has had his fit since Christmas, the screen is now starting to pop out the band whenever he is wearing it and will not stay in place. Can this be fixed or can a replacement be bought in which it will stay secure ? 

Screen replacement for Fitbit Ace 2

Hi,   Is it possible to get a replacement screen for the Fitbit Ace 2? My son lost his as it popped out of the band. The band is fine, it’s just the screen bit that we need.  Thanks   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

EBattle by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes
Labels