Forum Posts

Incorrect time on Ace 3

I bought this watch(ace 3) from amazon 1 years ago. But these days, the watch and date are set in a wrong way, so it's not working. What should I do?   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Setting up kids Fitbit is a terrible experience

Why has Fitbit made it so hard to set up a kids Ace2 Fitbit? All I want to do it pair it with my phone so my 9 year and tell the time and see how many steps they have done. Why oh why oh why do I need to setup a google child account to do this, which...

Hoph by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 4 votes

Ace 3 not charging

My sons Ace 3 won't charge. When plugged in, the  screen lights up but it stays at 0% I have tried everything suggest to no avail. It was purchased in Aus Jan 2023, so 16mo old and still under the 2y warranty   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Ace 3 green light at the back keeps shining

Hi, my Son has a ace 3 since december. Since yesterday, the green light at the back keeps shining (very bright), so it loses charge within a few hours. I tried everything, but can not solve the problem. What can I do?   Moderator edit: clarified subj...

Ace3 screen stays on and drains battery

Hi everyone,My son has had his Ace3 for 2 weeks and after the setup trauma it has been working ok. However since yesterday the screen seems to be on nearly all the time. It will briefly go off then instantly back on. Please can you tell me the correc...

Chromebook capabilities?

My son has an Ace 3 and it was previously linked to an old cell phone that just died. He has a Chromebook so I am trying to connect it. It won't synch or update. I made the switch to google and connected it to his google account on the chromebook. I ...

Reset devices each time

Hi,  each time I log into my child's account, the app loses my fitbit and I have to go through all of the setting up process again. this has only just started happening as well as having to add my daughter's fitbit to access her account. I've looked ...

Ace 3 clock problema

Hi. I bought an Ace 3 band for my child. Unfortunately, I am disappointed with its functions, or maybe I can not do something? First of all I would like to change the language in the band, at the moment it is English, I need the Polish language. The ...

PeterPL by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 1 votes

Ace 3 doesn't have heart rate tracking

I had bought my kids a cheap step watch to see if they would take care of it. They really liked the heart rate monitor. My mom got them fit bits for their birthday and low and behold no heart rate monitor. Now my kids are asking to wear the $10 ones ...

JPSwift by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 5 votes

Impossible to set my son's Fitbit Ace 3

I followed all the steps and created a Google account for my son. I successfully linked my child’s Google account to mine via Family Link.Then I try to enter in the Fitbit app with my son’s account but appeared and this message : You cannot use Fitbi...

Fitbit app won’t switch to kid view

Hi, what is wrong with the Fitbit app and why won’t it switch to kid view?? So frustrating seeing it buffering and won’t switch. I have a watch which is of no use, what a waste of money. i have deleted the app on my iPhone and done the latest update ...

Vix87 by Jogger
  • 19 replies
  • 19 votes

Ace 3 time, swiping and charge issues

My sons Ace 3 was bought at the end of September and it has started self swiping and thus not holding a charge for more than a few hours and it is also getting stuck on the wrong time, when we wake up it is always saying the time is 1:something am. I...

PeachR by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 votes

Sign in issue

Following the instructions, once we've set up my son's Google account under my family account, the Fitbit app says he can't sign in with his Google account. I have a Fitbit so I don't want to sign into my Fitbit account. We can't even get into the ap...

I’ve got an ace 3 but can’t set it up on iPad.

I’ve got an ace 3. I can’t set it up. I’ve only got a google account. It’s saying on the child account it can’t setup because it has a google work space or it is supervised. It has to be supervised so it can be safe!

MyAce3 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 2 votes

Ace 3 watch won't synchs

Need help please, watch ace3 won't synchs.  I have followed the instructions and it's still not working.  Please advise if you have a customer support number that i can contact to help solve this issue.  Do you have a shop in Canberra please. -------...

Ace 3 wrong date and time

I can’t get the ace 3 to shoe correct date and time.Things I've done:update Fitbit appReboot Ace 3 Reboot iPhone Disconnect Ace3 from the iPhone and connect it once again my Fitbit watch shows correct date/time wasted an hour looking in the help foru...

Ace 3 no longer synchs

My sons Ace 3 no longer syncs, watch says download mobile app after entering the code on the phone.app reinstalled multiple times, unable to reset watch as can’t connect. Just will not sync.watch is less than a year old, what’s the warranty?

Neilg3 by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 3 - faulty or just rubbish?

I’m sorry for the terrible subject and it may sound harsh. But this Fitbit ace 3 I bought my son never stays working. It syncs when it syncs but it will stop syncing and never allow itself to sync again. I contacted support about it and they told me ...

Ace 3 keeps saying download Fitbit app on mobile

Found my son's. Ace 3 he got in 2022 thought we lost it in the move anyway it keeps saying down load fitbit app on mobile and I have and it's still saying it on the watch to download app. I don't know what to do. It wasn't this hard to set up the fir...

Rok93 by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 2 votes

Fitbit Ace 3 won't sync

My son's Fitbit won't sync to the app on an android device. I have restarted the Fitbit, reinstalled the app, plugged in the Fitbit, and tried to delete the device from the Fitbit app so I could reinstall it. When I try to delete the device, I hit re...

Ace 3 can't swipe

3 month old ace 3 is unable to swipe. I have tried resetting, syncing, changing watch face, disconnecting and reconnecting to phone, removing and forgetting the fitbit from my phone. nothing has worked. Is the touch screen just broken?   Moderator Ed...

Ace 3 not charging

Ace 3 not charging i have checked all troubleshooting solutions. My sons watch is just three months old.    Moderator Edit: Formatting.

Add games to Ace 3 watch

My son would like to play games on watch. Is it possible to develop simple games that parents can install into the ace 3 watch?   Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Cannot set up child's ACE 3

Regretful new Fitbit customer here.  My son got his Ace 3 from Santa in December and we are still unable to set it up.  Same Google problems as everyone else it seems.  Its wanting us to sign in with a child's Google account, I have set my Google up ...

aizydaizy by Recovery Runner
  • 5 replies
  • 5 votes

I can't connect to Ace 3

I can't connect to my children Fitbits Ace 3. I make sure that only 1 is close to my phone, i can find the device and type in the 4 digits, but then the searching wheel keeps spinning and nothing happens. I turned my phone on/off multiple times, same...

How do I change from 12h to 24h format in Ace 3?

Hi!  How do I change frön 12h to 24h format in our ace 3 watch? I saw that it was made an update about a year ago that made this possible, but I can't find out how..? The watch is almost useless for my daughter unless this isn't available..? Thanks! ...

Waste of time

2nd Fitbit ace 3 for my daughter, first Fitbit lasted over a year, but then would need not sync after being turned off for over 2 months. Bought a new Fitbit for her birthday this February, worked for 2/3 weeks and now will not sync again. Waste of t...

Tav1980 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 3 - Unacceptable Set Up for Children

Reading through responses here and also recent reviews on Amazon.  It is absolutely unbelievable that Google/Fitbit is selling a product with such severe problems.  Especially one for children  This was my 7 year old son's gift from Santa and we need...

JVond by Jogger
  • 5 replies
  • 13 votes

Family setup not working

So i'm trying to setup an Ace 3 and have installed FitBit on my iphone with my account after setting up my daughter on the FitBit app on her Samsung. It's got her as a guardian and i can't see anyway i can change her status to Child. And on my phone ...

Could Strava be added to Ace 3?

So my kid has a strava account and he wants it to work on his watch (he has been on the phone so many times but has no time bc of hold time) so I should think strava should be on the ace 3! It would be a wonderful idea and parents that have ace 3s th...

Broken strap

Hello,My daughter received a Fitbit Ace for Christmas but the strap has broken. Please can you help?Many thanks Laura

Heron84 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Do I have to set up gmail accounts for each child?

Do I have to set up each child a gmail account to enable them to continue to use their fit bit's??I bought them for Xmas 2023 and linked to my own old account which worked fine. Now this doesn't seem to work and when I try to sort it the only way to ...

Vix2022 by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace3 Kid View Not Loading in App

Title says it all. I am trying to get my kid’s Ace3 updated and my app won’t get past loading the kid view screen. Saw it was allegedly fixed and the topic was closed but it’s still very clearly an issue for some of us. My app is updated and I have r...

Pixel phone won't allow child Google login to fitbit

Because the Google log in dialog is linked to my pixel 8pro phone, it won't allow me to add my child's Google child account, as the phone doesn't allow children Google accounts being added to the same phone. Is there another way to trigger a log in d...

Ace 3 replacement band without buckle

somehow the prong on the strap buckle keeps getting pushed through so that the indentation is on the wrong side, and it makes it difficult for my son ti take his watch on and off. His previous kids smart watch had a bracelet style band, no buckle, it...

Ace 3 won't set up with new iPhone

My daughter has an Ace 3, which has been paired with another iPhone previously.  She got a new phone and the device won't recognize/pair with her phone.  I'd already transitioned her to the Google Family with the old phone, so don't believe that's th...

Labels