Forum Posts

Ace 3 replacement band without buckle

somehow the prong on the strap buckle keeps getting pushed through so that the indentation is on the wrong side, and it makes it difficult for my son ti take his watch on and off. His previous kids smart watch had a bracelet style band, no buckle, it...

Ace 3 won't set up with new iPhone

My daughter has an Ace 3, which has been paired with another iPhone previously.  She got a new phone and the device won't recognize/pair with her phone.  I'd already transitioned her to the Google Family with the old phone, so don't believe that's th...

Time Not Correct Ace 3

I setup my son's Ace 3 with his iPad today. It is showing the wrong time, is behind an hour.iPad has the correct time and is set to automatically update to time zoneI've tried rebooting the FitbitI've tried restarting the iPadNone of this works. How ...

Ace 3 counting extra steps

My kids got Ace3s for Christmas. We FINALLY got them set up, a month later. But they are getting extra steps. Just sitting still, their Watches are clocking extra steps. And it’s not syncing with the app. The app says one thing and the watch says som...

Syncing kids ace removes my charge 5

I’ve had so many issues with my charge 5, it’s been replaced twice but that’s another story.My kids have an ace 3 each and every time I sync their watch when I come back to parent account my charge 5 isn’t there and I have to set it up again. This ha...

So frustrating with google kids email

Honestly so it’s taken me since Christmas Day to set up! After creating about six different accounts and syncing it to her dad’s email we was finally in., got her Fitbit working Horray…. Two hours later it logs me out of the Fitbit app ( her account ...

Rehea by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 3 low power notification, but got enough

Hi. My daughter has had a Fitbit Ace 3 since this weekend. But after a day she received a message that the battery was empty, even though I had fully charged it. She just received the message again that the battery needs to be charged, but when she p...

Ace 3 stops syncing again and again

I am so running out of patience now. I’ve had Fitbit’s for years and this one really is the most frustrating of them all. My son had an ace 3 for his 8th birthday. Seems the ideal device. Set up family account etc and synced to his android phone. Mot...

Cant set up ace3 without an adult fitbit

Iv been having lots of trouble  with setting up my daughters ace 3 she got off santa.. I used to have a fitbit but don't anymore so my account is moved to my Google account now is this the reason do I need a fit bit myself so I can set hers up could ...

Ace3 Setup

My son received an Ace3 fitbit as a present. My son does not own any other android/apple devices, so I am trying to set it up on my (parent) mobile phone. I have downloaded the fitbit app and signed in with my Gmail account, bit it won't let me add t...

Fitbit Ace 3 Family Account Instructions

The instructions that come with the Fitbit Ace 3 are useless. The process to set up a family account is not even remotely close to what is stated in the instructions. You need 2 different apps, and you child needs a google account (goodbye privacy) t...

Adding children

I have set up a family google in which I am the manager. I have the Fitbit app, to which I sign in using my google account. I click on the profile picture, but there is no option for my family or add child. So what do I do? I don’t want my 7 yr old t...

Can't Add my Child to Fitbit App

My daughter received an Ace3 for Xmas. I've tried all the suggested solutions with no luck. This product is a steaming pile of **ahem**. Very disappointed. Shocked by how many other people have had the same issue.

Fitbit disconnect

When I switch back to parent view, my versa gets disconnected from my app. Does anyone have a solution for managing both my child’s ace and my versa? I did not have issues until I got my new versa this week.

Jbishy by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Add a child fitbit

Trying to setup my child fitbit to even set the time right but it won't let me add a new device Ace 3 for kid as my child email is linked to.my family  I have to delete my account on the phone or get new phone.Terrible user experience and seems like ...

Fitbit Ace 3 screen blank

I have a Fitbit Ace 3 for my daughter. Has worked fine for maybe 10 months. Recently the screen stopped turning on. I have tried doing the hard reset on the device and the various other fixes suggested in other threads on this site. Nothing has worke...

Can’t make child’s account for Ace 3

We got my son got an Ace 3 for Christmas. There was no option to add family. I tried linking the Ace 3 to my account hoping it would give me an option to add child. I tried logging in with my son’s email but it wouldn’t let me set up the Ace 3 becaus...

Getting child set up on Ace

My 7yo son has just got an Ace 3 Fitbit. He does not have his own phone and I do not have my own Fitbit. I've synced the device to my Google account on my Android phone and set him up his own Google account, which it has only allowed me to do via an ...

How to sign out of FitBit app.

Can anyone help me learn how to sign out of the Fitbit app? The only person in our family who has a Fitbit is my youth child. Her Fitbit is tracking like 3x the amount of steps she is taking, so we are trying to troubleshoot, but the Fitbit app is ab...

Fitbit Ace 3 doesn’t track sleep time

I don’t know why and I don’t find any information on how to do my daugther’s watch track her sleep time. It is synchro with her app, but doesn’t show any information of her sleep time. ---- Founded, was a problem of the synchro with the app.

Leanjar by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Cannot set up Ace 3

Two Ace 3's brought from Santa for our 7 & 8 year olds. No prior knowledge that each child needed their own phone in order to set it up... they obviously don't have their own phones. I'm an android user and have had a Fitbit for years. This Google ta...

Fit Bit Ace 3

This product and set up for children is deplorable. I am hoping that maybe other customers will see this and not buy this product. I've spent hours trying to configure family accounts, signing in and out, youtube videos. I might as well have paid for...

Family account not in aop

I never had an original fitibit account. I signed up using my Google account. We bought an Ace3 for my 8yr old son and the create family account wants there in the app. My children already had Google accounts and are linked in family link but no opti...

Setting up kids device

I have downloaded the Fitbit App onto my phone and want to link my kids new Ace3. We have created a Google account for her but when I try and add her device, after logging in as her, I get the message 'something went wrong.' I have followed some advi...

KateC76 by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 3 app

I have a Fitbit Ace 3 and I wanted it to have heart rate like most/all of the fitbits but it didnt come with one and why is there no apps or games on the ace 3 like GPS, some type of game for kids to play?

LucasX3 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

it and all and still would

Fitbit Ace 3 would not sync to phone and had wrong time so unpaired it and all and still wouldnt. I then deleted the account to start fresh and now it wil not let me log in and when i go to add device it and keeps telling me i need an app to do this.

Emofitz by Jogger
  • 0 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 3 stress management

It would be awesome if the kids fitbits had access to the stress management app. I have the stress management app on my Luxe, and both my kids ages 8 and 4 use it quite regularly. I find that it helps with breathing techniques when they are upset, an...

Fitbit Ace 3

This whole family account rubbish needs to be changed. It's getting to the point where I'm done with fitbit. It's truly disgusting that support can't help me get this thing working and are not bothered. Anyone want to buy a fitbit ace 3 brand new in ...

Lex777 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 3 votes

Resolved! How do I receive assistance for Fitbit Ace 3?

Hi Fitbit Team We are Fitbit distributor in Thailand.  Our customer bought Fitbit Ace 3 Minions Yellow band from us on 10 January 2023. The battery drain.We don’t have Fitbit Ace 3 Minions Yellow band left in our stock. Can you support us for this? P...

pakorn by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Resolved! Unable to set up my kids Ace 3

My kids each have an iPad and their own Google accounts. I bought them each an Ace, but when we try to set it up on their devices the system assumes it’s a parent account setting it up and requires that we continue setup on the child’s google account...

JustAly by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 3 votes

Ace 3 won't sync after migrating to Google

Our family has been using Fitbit Ace watches for 2 years now. I was always able to sync them to my phone to see my kid's stats, etc.Fitbit recently forced users to switch to Google accounts and after creating accounts for my kids, I still couldn't se...

Trying to set up family account

Hello! We bought our daughter an Ace 3 for her birthday and I am trying to set up the account on my app and I cannot get passed the “Please wait while we set up your family account” screen. Any tips before I return this? I have a very disappointed li...

firth61 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 3 won’t turn on

My son’s Ace 3 has all of a sudden stopped working and won’t turn on. Initially we thought his battery was flat. Having had it on charge all day yesterday nothing changed. Have cleaned the charging points and tried to charge again and nothing. It’s d...

Labels