Forum Posts

Ace 3 water icon concern

The Ace 3 has a water glass/log icon on the tracker but there's no way to actually log water. On the app, water intake isn't even one of the options for the Ace 3.  What's with that? Why even have the icon on the tracker if it doesn't do anything?   ...

Melstev by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 3 not showing sleep

I just bought two ace 3’s. On one the device shows sleep when you scroll down and the other doesn’t !? How can i correct this I’ve looked at everything from the app to the watch settings itself 

How to factory reset Ace 3

I need to factory reset my Fitbit Ace 3. My child is having skin issues and I need to return. When I go to the watch there is no option under settings to clear data. I cannot find anywhere in the app to do so. Help?     Moderator edit: updated subjec...

Ace 3 - Guided breathing for kids

As a teacher and a parent, I know the many reasons deep breathing is important. It's good for physical, mental, and emotional health, and our kids need help developing this skill.  I have a Charge 4, and my child loves to use the guided breathing app...

Brand new Ace 3 not working

Hello, we just received my son's new FitBit Ace 3.   Out of the box, my son touched the buttons and the smiley face appeared.  We tried to put it to charge, but notting is happening, no battery symbol... just the smiley face We tried to connect it to...

Gus_nad by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 3 straps keep breaking

Having purchased the Ace 3 only a month ago, paying for an additional strap - both straps have now broken. The first, which connected a little like the normal adult Fitbit, with pins, broke after just a week of it being worn, with the pins breaking o...

kmcbain by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Remove the leading zero from the 12 hour clock on Ace 3

I understand that it's currently impossible to change Ace 3 from a 12-hour to a 24-hour clock, which is annoying enough, but when the 12-hour clock isn't even in the right format, it's just plain wrong! My son's brand new watch shows 05:25 in the aft...

Ace 3 kid view

What is "kid view"? Where is it found?     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

KatBo by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Messages, Cheers and Taunts on Ace 3

My son is too young to have a smart phone or tablets to which he can sync his ace 3. I would love to be able to send him cheers, and the occasional taunt, but all my attempts to do so end up in their accounts that are, in all practicality inaccessibl...

Change Ace 3 daily step goal

I have recently joined the Fitbit family. I am trying to up my daily FitBit goal from 5,000 steps to 10,000 or possibly even higher. But I can’t seem to find a way to do that. I read on another form that you go to your Account page and then click on ...

Ace 3 and swim tracking

I'm looking at buying a fitness tracker for my 8-year-old. Fitbit seems like the obvious choice, and the Ace line is getting some good reviews for kids. I know it's "swim-proof" but does it actually track swimming? My kid is a competitive swimmer. It...

How do I set up an Ace 3 on my laptop?

Hello, I got an Ace 3 for my 9 year old who doesn't have a smartphone. I downloaded the FitBit app from the Microsoft Store to my laptop. However, I do not see the option for Ace 3, only for Ace and Ace 2. Someone please advise on how I find Ace 3 fr...

Sheriri by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 8 votes

Resolved! Ace 3 apps

Hi, Today, I wanted to install some apps onto my Ace 3 (Fit OS 54.20001.134.7) but when I load up the gallery, nothing except Settings, Alarms, and timer appears. I am very annoyed. Is there any way to fix this issue?     Moderator edit: subject for ...

Resolved! Ace 3 setup

I have to post this because the manual is as clear as mud   Ok so what exactly is the correct way to setup a FitBit Ace 3?   We have 4 existing FitBit devices enrolled in an existing family account When I look at family account I see option to creat...

Kav2001 by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 2 votes

Resolved! Ace 3 replacement bands

Our eight-year-old likes counting his steps, but doesn't care for the silicone band. Are there other bands available for the Ace 3? I couldn't find anything on http://smile.amazon.com/?tag=p8p-20 or https://duckduckgo.com/?q=fitbit+ace+3+band&t=h_&ia...

Suggestion for Ace trackers and Gohenry app

Fitbit Ace 2/3 X Gohenry   Since gohenry and Fitbit ace are intended for kids, this would be a great little thing. Kids can use a more kid friendly version of Fitbit pay with their gohenry cards. They will not be able to view their statement or make ...

wade_t by Recovery Runner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 3 not tracking sleep properly

Hi there, My daughter has a brand new Ace 3. It tracked her sleep (sleep and wake times, periods restlessness) perfectly the first night. Since then it has started to give very strange readings  - saying that she woke  up at times that she was clearl...

How to view data from Ace 3 via the web

I bought my daughter an Ace 3 for her birthday. Setting it up wasn't a problem, and she now has a child account linked to my parent account. However, the data visible via the app on her phone is somewhat limited. So she would like to be able to view ...

MarkSG by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Syncing an adult phone with child’s fitbit

I have just bought an Ace 3 for my son. It’s working ok and I’ve set up a family account and a child account. However, when synched to my phone the Fitbit notifies him when I’m making a call/message etc. I don’t want him seeing my messages so does th...

DrRuth by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 3 stopped logging active minutes

Day 1 of Ace 3 for my kids and my son's stopped logging activity mins at 59 mins around mid day. Says it's still syncing and steps registering but no activity. Can't reach support for help so it's pretty disappointing. Any suggestions?      Moderator...

Pacer1 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 1 votes

Can’t add my son's new Ace 3 to my existing account

When I click on add device it takes me to create family account then I click on it and it come up with unknown error. I have read that you can creat family account on the app but I can not find it. I have clicked in my profile. How do you know if you...

Tan0976 by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 3 votes

Ace 3 home button works intermittently

Hi, my son got an Ace 3 10 days ago & the home button only works intermittently - it appears to be blocked by the wristband. Any solutions to this problem? Thanks     Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

MoLow by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 2 votes

Resolved! Change clock face on Ace 3

Hi we have a ace 3 and we want to change the icon it said to do through the app  but we can’t locate it ?       Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Unable to set up Ace 3 for kids

having trouble setting up this one why. i started it charged it says to reset it puch button there isnt one anywhere other then the water one       Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

CL1234 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 3 votes

Resolved! Do Ace 2 bands fit Ace 3?

Can anyone tell me if Ace 2 bands fit the new Ace 3 please?     Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

rushmere by Recovery Runner
  • 4 replies
  • 5 votes

Resolved! Can you set alarms on Ace 3

Does anyone know if you can set alarms on the Ace Fitbits??  I’m wanting to get the ACE 3 for my daughter, but want to be sure you can set alarms.       Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Labels