Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 custom clock faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wondering if the fitbit ace 2 supports custom clock faces from the fitbit gallery link when you click on smartwatch app and clock faces.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ammatar.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and I am glad to assist you with your concern about the custom clock faces for the Ace 2. A variety of clock faces are available in the Fitbit Clock Gallery and Fitbit and third party developers release new clock faces frequently. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you for your Help and have a nice day 🙂

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Hi @Ammatar, thank you for your reply. 

I am glad to hear the information provided was helpful. Thank you for your time and feedback. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

About the third party clock faces, can I get a clock face of the internet because the original clock faces I don’t like.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Errorturtle5 and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit makes all the clock faces for the Ace series (and all other trackers, too).  There are no third party clocks for the Ace.  The moderator's answer is incorrect.  Third party clocks are available for the smartwatches (Sense, Versa), but not the trackers (Ace, Charge, Inspire, Luxe).

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes