Forum Posts

Can I set audible alarms on Ace 2?

How to enable the alarm with audible sound other than vibration. Ace 2 is for kids and for them they need audible alarm to wakeup or notify them to perform the task.    Also how to Label the Alarm ?   Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Ace 2 won’t reset

Both my kids Ace 2’s won’t sync, I’ve tried restarting and they both won’t restart either (following the directions in the manual). Any suggestions on what I can do?thank you!

Jstrom by Jogger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 2 says No Data on sleep screen

The device says No Data on the sleep screen when synced with the phone. The app is showing all the correct data, but the sleep part isn’t getting synced back to the Fitbit. It only synced the first time and then not again. I have tried changing clock...

TazzieD by Recovery Runner
  • 60 replies
  • 21 votes

New Ace 2 not tracking sleep accurately

Have a strange issue with my daughters Ace 2 Its 2 days old. Tracks when she falls asleep, but then massively underestimates when she has woken up. For example last night.   Sleep 20:20 - correct Awake - 03.17. Definately not correct! Was actually 6:...

Ace 2 wrong time

My son's ace 2 time is wrong. It's off by a little over 8 hrs. I made sure the time zone was correct & it's now on auto time. We even tried a factory reset. Help!

Ffam by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Change Step Goal

How do I change the step goal on my daughter’s Ace 2?     Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Date format

Hihow do i change the date format on ace 2 please? I cant find where to change it.  It’s currently the America way. Thanks.

Help syncing Ace 2

How do I sync my son’s ace 2 Fitbit? i have him setup as family on my Fitbit account. he keeps letting his Fitbit lose charge completely so it has to be reset / synced again. context - he spends 5 consecutive days at his dad’s then 5 days at mine   M...

Resolved! Ace 2 not tracking sleep

My son's Ace 2 tracked sleep the first night he had it but hasn't ever since then.  I moved there appear to be several others with this same problem.  Can you help?

Resolved! Ace 2 falls out of band

My daughters Fitbit ace 2 keeps falling out of the band. Does anyone know if an Inspire band or other clip into the Fitbit? Thought changing the band to one that clips into the Fitbit itself might be safest.   Moderator edit: updated subject for clar...

ally40 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Fitbit Ace 2 doesn't track heart rate

I just bought my daughter a Fitbit Ace 2. I have used fitbits myself and assumed that the Fitbit Ace 2 would have a heart monitor as a default feature. But I was disappointed that the Fitbit Ace 2 did not have a heart monitor. I know I should have re...

AvaBoo by Jogger
  • 4 replies
  • 9 votes

Ace 2 stopped working

Ace2 stopped  working.. unable to charge and no logo shown not connecting at all. wat r the other ways to get started. Can it be repaired   Moderator edit: added label Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

My son's Ace 2 is misplaced

Hi, My son misplaced his Ace 2. Is there a way to make it buzz so we can try to find it at home? We tried to set up an alarm but can't "sync". Thank you!   Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

My steps are showing in my son's account-Ace 2

Hi there, Hoping someone can help:  I am using the Ace 2 fit bit and it seems my steps are showing in my sons account (kid view) how do i sync these on to an app ?  Thanks   Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

SMCCR by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 2 screen is not scrolling

Hi! My Son’s Ace 2 is displaying the wrong time and date and not scrolling to show steps or anything else. My phone is finding the device when I go to resync but the code doesn’t display on the Ace.    Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

App won't let set up Ace 2.

My fitbit app isn't letting me scroll down when I press to set up an Ace 2. It goes to the "Important! Please Read." screen, but wont let me scroll down, or press the set up button. I have tried restarting my phone, and reinstalling the app. Nothing ...

How do I log into my child's account?-Ace 2

Hi, Does anyone know how I log into my child's account. I have an old fitbit account and am linked to her as a friend but I can't remember how I can log into her account (I don't recall setting one up, she doesn't have an app) and as her fitbit ran o...

Mead123 by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

My Ace 2 is not tracking sleep properly

My child's ace 2 is not tracking her sleep properly. It worked well for the first 2 months but now it's telling me she's awake 300 to 500 minutes per night. Please provide me a solution!   Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Ace 2 clock and sync issue

The last couple of mornings my daughters Ace 2 has shown a randomly different time which changes when I sync to my phone but reflects a different amount of sleep on the data. Then this morning it just won’t sync at all. I’m not new to this so know i’...

McPal by Jogger
  • 1 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 2: alarm issue

At some point the alarm on my child's Ace 2 disappeared. The message "Add alarms in the Fitbit moblie app" appears when I try to access alarms. The problem is that the [Apple iOS] app says that there is an alarm and does not give me the option of uni...

My Ace 2 won’t stay connected to my phone

My daughters Fitbit won’t stay connected long enough to my phone ? Iv been trying for a few day, and still won’t connect. Iv tryed to reset everything on the app, and even tryed setting up a new account but nothing g seems to work ? Please help ! Tha...

New Ace 2 displays only a line

I have just bought a new Ace 2 for my daughter;s birthday.  I have a fitbit account and I have set up a family account and added my daughter.  I have downloaded Fitbit connect on my laptop and linked the new Ace 2 to my account.  The Ace 2 charges fi...

Fitbit Ace 2 inaccurate sleep total

Hi, my son has a Fitbit ace but the sleep totals never seem to add up correctly, I have tried contacting Fitbit (approx 10 emails) but they seem as helpful as a chocolate tea pot! Yes I have tried all the troubleshooting.. resetting the device, phone...

gavin2610 by Recovery Runner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 votes

Ace 2 is getting turned off

For the past 3-4 months my daughters fitbit has been playing up. You charge it up,it says fully charged. The next day she wears it it will not come on after tapping it. You put it back on the charger which it then shows up it is charged. I have done ...

Add more apps to Ace 2

We need more apps for the FitBit Ace 2!!! Other than tracking my sleep and looking at the time, it’s quite useless.. We need more apps. Whether they are productive, or fun or just really a couple of buttons, we just need more apps!!   Moderator edit:...

Ace 2 screen not working

My FitBit Ace screen has suddenly stopped working.  I thought it maybe needed charging but nope.  Any ideas?   Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Resolved! Ace 2 screen is dim

My daughter got an Ace 2 last Christmas and now the screen is incredibly dim and hard to see. I have tried to see it in certain dim lights and restarted it a couple of times and even ran the battery all the way down and restarted again like I read on...

ruch23 by Jogger
  • 8 replies
  • 7 votes

Ace 2 not pairing

My child’s Ace 2 stopped syncing and disappeared under her profile in our family account. When I try to add it back, it gets to the step where it searches for her Ace 2 but can’t find it. Tried turning Bluetooth off and on. Her Ace is fully charged a...

Faulty Ace 2 replaced with refurb

I recently returned a brand new faulty Ace 2 and Fitbit replaced it with a refurb. It's not good enough to pay full price for a faulty product and end up with a refurb. The only reason I chose to buy a Fitbit in the first place was because I didn't w...

How do I see my daughter's stats?-Ace 2

I bought my daughter an Ace 2 for Christmas. It’s all set up and linked to my Fitbit app - is switch between parent and kid view. When I log in to my account on the iPad to see my dashboard, I can’t see any way to sync my daughters fitbit so that she...

MissKLB by Jogger
  • 3 replies
  • 1 votes

Can not set up Fitbit Ace 2

Hi I have tried to set up by daughters Fitbit however it keeps asking for setting up family profile. I have set up mine and my brothers and have not had any issues however setting up my daughters ace2 has been extremely problematic and disappointing ...

Ace Screen stopped working

Morning, my son has had his Fitbit since August. Yesterday, the screen wasn’t  working so I put it on charge, thinking the battery had died. I charged it over night but the screen still won’t display anything. I looked on the app and it is displaying...

Gemmack by Jogger
  • 7 replies
  • 2 votes
Labels