Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 log in problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good evening:-)

My daughter has an Ace 2. We set it all up without a problem & under my username & the app is on her iPad has always worked fine until now.

The app logged her out & now I can’t get back in using my log in details. 
I’ve tried to reset the password but it just keeps telling me something went wrong.

I’ve also deleted and reinstalled the app & it’s still not letting me log in.

Any ideas please? It’s not much fun when she doesn’t have the app to check her stats on.

Thank you,

Emma 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Emzo82.

I am sorry to hear you can't log into your Fitbit account on your daughter's iPad in order to check her stats. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I understand how you are feeling and would like to confirm if you're able to log into your Fitbit account using another device/phone or fitbit.com web dashboard? I recommend trying the following:

1. Force quit the app and check if it is updated to the latest version by following these steps

2. Restart the iPad. 

3. Try to log in to your Fitbit account and switch to kid view.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

Thanks for getting back to me.

I can log into my Fitbit account & switch to kid view with no problem. It shows no stats though on the kid view & says device can’t be found. 

I can’t log into the app on her iPad. The account details are the same as mine but it says it’s not right. 
Does that help at all?

Thanks

Emma

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Emzo82, thank you for your reply. 

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I recommend turning off WiFi and using cellular data to log into your Fitbit account on iPad. 

Regarding the issue with syncing, please try the following on your device:

1. Remove the tracker from the Bluetooth settings on the phone.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone
  5. Restart the tracker by following the steps from this help article.
  6. Open the Fitbit app and try to sync the tracker. You can confirm the steps in this help article: 

Keep me posted on the outcome.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes