Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 screen went blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son’s ACE 2 was fully charged, but during the setup process the screen went blank and now it won’t turn on. I’ve tried everything suggested and nothing has worked.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@Juuulez14 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the research done prior to posting. 

I would like you to confirm that you've tried restarting your son's Ace 2. You may want to try charging it again and see if the screen turns on. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve tried restarting multiple times and plugged it back in to charge, no luck

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Ace 2 restart not working...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, i rang customer support and they tried relling me i needed to update but it can,t find my device as it wont turn on

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Juuulez14 Thanks for getting back. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you. 

@Maddisonb and @jloggie Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you. If you already have a case with them, please reply back to the case that you have opened. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.  Just wondering how this was resolved in the end.   I have the same issue for my son's Ace 2 as the screen has gone blank although charged and the restart instruction (pressing the button for more than 5 seconds while connecting to the charger) has not worked. It's still blank. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Returned it to Best Buy for a new one...

Jim Logsdon

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tigetchaton Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

@jloggie Thanks for your input. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned they were able to help you. 

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, had the same issue - blank screen.  Tried everything and nothing worked.

Then, sceptically, tried a suggestion on here to reset (hold side button for a while - i held it in until a smile came on - while connected to charger).

Worked a treat and all is good; screen back on.

Best Answer
Try going to the app on your phone and change the clock face type.
Best Answer